Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pikachu912

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2019
The revert of the eggwars update which changed the generators is the best thing that's ever happened to this server. I used to play eggwars all the time until the update and I'm so happy it's back to what it used to be but with all the bugs fixed too.

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
The revert of the eggwars update which changed the generators is the best thing that's ever happened to this server. I used to play eggwars all the time until the update and I'm so happy it's back to what it used to be but with all the bugs fixed too.
As if it isn't a bug that generators have been slower recently. I couldn't for the life of me go into detail on it, but CubeCraft recently made a huge update to the system are games like Egg Wars were affected in a way that set back their updates somewhat; this includes the fact that generators are back to being slow. That isn't an intentional design from the update, and it'll probably, hopefully, be patched in the following days.

Reactions: rubencraft

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
As if it isn't a bug that generators have been slower recently. I couldn't for the life of me go into detail on it, but CubeCraft recently made a huge update to the system are games like Egg Wars were affected in a way that set back their updates somewhat; this includes the fact that generators are back to being slow. That isn't an intentional design from the update, and it'll probably, hopefully, be patched in the following days.
Yeah, I highly prefer the fast generators. Slow generators are extremely annoying especially since I prefer playing quads, on bedrock, so having mainly mobile players almost AFK on generators or having to share a generator with another player just gets boring, and makes rushing to mid harder as I have to compromise on getting blocks or food, especially with elevated shop prices of normal or hardcore.

Reactions: Iridinox

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I highly prefer the fast generators. Slow generators are extremely annoying especially since I prefer playing quads, on bedrock, so having mainly mobile players almost AFK on generators or having to share a generator with another player just gets boring, and makes rushing to mid harder as I have to compromise on getting blocks or food, especially with elevated shop prices of normal or hardcore.
CubeCraft staff has said several times that it's a known bug and that they will fix it as soon as possible.

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, that's what makes normal/hardcore annoying and that bug being even worse for it. Even on Overpowered, where all the things you need are significantly reduced in price, these slower gens make it feel like you'll be there for a millennia before you get all the currency. I already had enough terrible cases of my egg being shut down before I even got the stuff I'd need to go on offense, with slower gens, I'm stunned that hasn't increased by tenfold.

Reactions: rubencraft

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, that's what makes normal/hardcore annoying and that bug being even worse for it. Even on Overpowered, where all the things you need are significantly reduced in price, these slower gens make it feel like you'll be there for a millennia before you get all the currency. I already had enough terrible cases of my egg being shut down before I even got the stuff I'd need to go on offense, with slower gens, I'm stunned that hasn't increased by tenfold.
Exactly, there have been multiple instances where I have not even collected 20 iron ingots, and have players with wooden swords/leather armour rushing us all, and winning mainly because nobody has equipment and armour yet and the offence team just had less load/began with fewer players. I get annoyed at players who just AFK on gens as well - and with a slower gen rate - they will put you in a tough spot and may disadvantage you in comparison with the competition if they have not invested these resources in the better of the overall team (Even with basic defence) and those who for e.g die while bridging after farming generators.
On the brighter side though, tolerance for team inefficiency has been reduced greatly, effectively reducing waste on its own will put you in a strategically advantaged spot, but with decreased tolerance, it can otherwise disadvantage you as much.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom