Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What type of Eggwars player are you?

• defender of the egg

• egg killer

• PvP master

• both

• anything else-told us in the comments section!

Results are only viewable after voting.

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I am PlayerDM7 and I have one FUN question.

:cube_light:
2021-12-07_20.59.30.png

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
it depends on what edition of minecraft i play at the moment on bedrock im PvP master and on java im mostly egg killer

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
I mostly build, but i fail at every other aspect of eggwars
it's not a problem :) I was slow builder and only that but after days of try i study how to speed bridge and after that i just start play too much PvP and now i am everything! you will be good after some training :)

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
it's not a problem :) I was slow builder and only that but after days of try i study how to speed bridge and after that i just start play too much PvP and now i am everything! you will be good after some training :)
nah, I'm level 115, been on the server for quite some years already, but I play on trackpad, which gives me a significant disadvantage. I'm not certainly bad at PvP, but I'm definitely not good 😅

Don't think I can improve that much as I cannot do certain combo's such as s-tap, because I need to use my fingers for other hotkeys to walk

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
nah, I'm level 115, been on the server for quite some years already, but I play on trackpad, which gives me a significant disadvantage. I'm not certainly bad at PvP, but I'm definitely not good 😅

Don't think I can improve that much as I cannot do certain combo's such as s-tap, because I need to use my fingers for other hotkeys to walk
:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom