Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
i posted this here because this is kinda like a suggestion thingy.

Sometimes when i play Eggwars, i get major frame drops. This usually happens about 3 minutes into the game. This may be due to the amount of gold, iron and diamond being produced. A way of fixing this may be when a team gets eliminated, their generators stop working.

At a point during the game, i sometimes get around 25 fps. Im on Xbox

Reactions: Noahdecoole

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
In the past, this happened to me too. I think it would be a good idea to disable these gens, but I doubt if everybody would accept such a thing. Keeping them running can literally save someone, for example, when a player dies and needs to escape, or in similar situations; we should say it's a game mechanic. This, of course, can make the game with more lag. What I recommend is that you should configurate some options of your MC in order to reduce lag, for example the performance or distance, etc... In case you have already done that and the problem keeps going, then it could be an eggwars problem. So I guess here comes your suggestion.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
In the past, this happened to me too. I think it would be a good idea to disable these gens, but I doubt if everybody would accept such a thing. Keeping them running can literally save someone, for example, when a player dies and needs to escape, or in similar situations; we should say it's a game mechanic. This, of course, can make the game with more lag. What I recommend is that you should configurate some options of your MC in order to reduce lag, for example the performance or distance, etc... In case you have already done that and the problem keeps going, then it could be an eggwars problem. So I guess here comes your suggestion.
ive tried turning everything off, and turning everything down to the minimum, and i still get major lag drops

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
ive tried turning everything off, and turning everything down to the minimum, and i still get major lag drops
Then I believe it's an eggwars bug. I remember that, in the past, whenever someone upgraded a gen, my fps dropped to 5-10,and then they backed up again. This bug got fixed and now I don't lag anymore. Perhaps it's happening something similar in this situation. So, you could report it as a bug in https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom