Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Splitting eggwars?

• Total voters

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah of course, I mean I paid for it as well. You are saying that people who bought the rank have the right to vote, but when people paid more they lose an equal game. I don't understand why you follow the pricipal of ranks deserve to vote not on the equal vote. I mean it is exactly the same.

Hey, as already mentioned, if there is the same amount of votes for two different modes, a selection will be made randomly. I am not saying that ranked players who paid more than other ranked players always lose an equal vote, it is random. If you vote for normal and (as in your example) a gold rank votes for overpowered, there is a 50% chance that you get what you wanted, regardless of whether you paid more or less than the other ranked player (note that I am excluding plus mode here). There have been plenty of times when I have lost an equal vote, but there have also been several times when I've won the vote and I'm sure this is the case for you as well.

Also, in case I didn't make it clear enough in my earlier message, when you buy the highest rank, you don't get a guarantee that you will win every equal vote. Instead you get the same chances of winning it. However, since you paid more, you get other perks for the value of your money, like 125 friend slots or 6 weekly bonuses for example. Since your rank is higher than mine (I have emerald), you get more privileges and perks but the weight of your vote in game is equal to mine.

Reactions: decobra

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Not smart. People might get mad about the value of their ranks they paid for.

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
I am just saying that cubecraft will lose al its members except for the ranked ones. If 3 ranked players vote Op they get what they want but almost verybody else leaves. You keep talking about the value of the ranks, but if cubecraft doesn't exist anymore all your ranks become useless

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015

Attachments

• Schermopname (112).png
    Schermopname (112).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 77

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
because he would enjoy eggwars without it, he has a point. people leave the games when they dont get their preferred mode, so if you took that out it would lead to proper games with full teams
you know right that not everyone is gonna leave and if you split the gamemode there are gonna be like half the people in each game so the games are just gonna take longer for now if I join a game it fills in a few seconds or a minut but then it would be possible to take for example 10 minutes so I dont see a point in this

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I understand ur idea and it isnt bad at all. But I think if u split the gamemode the value of ranks will reduce. People buy ranks to vote in the games so if the game is splitted there is no value anymore.
Srry it's a no for me!

Reactions: DeathMotion
Mar 30, 2020
you know right that not everyone is gonna leave and if you split the gamemode there are gonna be like half the people in each game so the games are just gonna take longer for now if I join a game it fills in a few seconds or a minut but then it would be possible to take for example 10 minutes so I dont see a point in this
well that hurt to read, i mean there won't be half in each GAME there will be half in the GAMEMODE, so if there's still 100's of players in each MODE then games wont be half full

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
well that hurt to read, i mean there won't be half in each GAME there will be half in the GAMEMODE, so if there's still 100's of players in each MODE then games wont be half full
what I meant is that if 100 players should join like it now the games would fill in much faster and since cubecraft is starting games if there are like maybe 4 or 5 people in that game but you just have to wait longer so other people can join in the newer case people are playing like 50 each so the games are gonna fill in slower and solo and team is a split too so then you would get 4 game modes

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom