Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Splitting eggwars?

• Total voters

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
Hello everyone

I have been playing on cubecraft a lot when I was younger and now whit the coronavirus I play again. But I noticed that my favorite server is changed.

I love to play eggwars, a lot of kills, but the voting really needs to be changed. Every time the gamemode is normal, people leave. Every time it is overpowered people leave. I for exemple hate overpowered, I only play normal.

So I think the staff should really consider to just split eggwars in a normal, overpowered and basic mode. It is really frustrating if you can not play what you want. Sometimes I have to leave 3 games until it is normal.

If an argument against this is that people have the right to vote when they bought a rank, so we can't split eggwars then I say this: I have an obsidian rank, every time the vote is equal so I vote normal and a gold rank for example voted for overpowered, then I lose it. I mean if you really say the ranks have the right to vote so we can not take that away from them, then you should really consider to make sure that when it is equal the highest rank wins at least. I payed more and have the right to win.

I also think people will be happy whit a split because every game like 10 people leave.

Ruby121

Reactions: colinverp

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
I don't think this is a good idea, if you want to vote to whatever you like then just buy a rank. People buy ranks because of this.
Well i have an obsidian rank and I tolled you that it doesn't matter. A gold rank still wins the vote from me whe nit is equal.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I disagree, If you only need to leave 3 times to play your favourite mode it shouldn't be such a big thing to leave 3 times. I like the different modes they make me use different strategies. And about the thing that gold rankers win, it's a random chance. I like the system the way it is now.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree as well. I pay money so I can vote. If everyone can chose the mode they want ranks would be useless.

Mar 30, 2020
because he would enjoy eggwars without it, he has a point. people leave the games when they dont get their preferred mode, so if you took that out it would lead to proper games with full teams

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I have a simple theory on why people can't stand normal items, and that is the price of steak.
I do not think the people in charge understand how much steak you need to eat in 1.9+, therefore having steak costing 5 iron where most team maps only have weak iron generators at base (and other players like to sit on them for the whole game), makes the player wait around on their base for so long, only for a fight that will last 20-30 seconds.

I believe that if the price of steak was decreased to 2 iron/steak, normal items would be played far more, and would be more tolerable to the average player.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
This isn't a very good idea imo. They combined all the arcade games and a few more so there would be less different games and more players per game so games can fill better. Splitting eggwars is going against that reasoning so I wouldn't do it.

Zelf

Oct 10, 2019
Hey there!

I see what you mean. I still don't think its a good Idea. I bought my rank to vote for eggwars, thats the wgole point of buying a rank on cubecraft right?

Reactions: DeathMotion

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I have a simple theory on why people can't stand normal items, and that is the price of steak.
I do not think the people in charge understand how much steak you need to eat in 1.9+, therefore having steak costing 5 iron where most team maps only have weak iron generators at base (and other players like to sit on them for the whole game), makes the player wait around on their base for so long, only for a fight that will last 20-30 seconds.

I believe that if the price of steak was decreased to 2 iron/steak, normal items would be played far more, and would be more tolerable to the average player.
I agree with this, in normal items I spend so much time on my island waiting for iron, by the time everyone goes to mid, and over powered game would've been over. People chose over powered because it lends itself to very fast games, and most people don't enjoy camping for hours waiting for food.

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hey Ruby121,

Same thing here! I also played on Cubecraft a lot a long time ago and recently started again because of having more time to spend due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Anyways, I bought my rank a long time ago specifically in order to vote for the items in eggwars and whilst removing that right doesn't disturb me too much, I can definitely see it causing a problem for some other players. It's simply a principle of fairness: If someone buys a rank for a specific purpose, Cubecraft can't remove it without having some players feel like they have been mistreated. It's a simple fact and it just happens to be like that. When buying a rank, you buy all the privileges mentioned for a lifetime duration.

As for what you said regarding the gold rank winning a vote against an obsidian rank, it is random (as already mentioned by @Darkninja27 ) and ranked players (that are able to vote on eggwars) are given equal chances on voting. Also, you should remember that the value you paid for your rank does not only come from the voting ability, but also from all the other perks you have that a lower ranked player might not have. What I mean by that is paying more does not mean you get more chances to win a vote, instead it means you have more other perks and privileges.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom