Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuanJosphh

Jul 31, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Soo, I have an idea. For eggwars, there is only one 6 player map and me and a couple of other friends wanna play as a team but cant because we are 6 in a party, most of the time we have to do a 3v3 because we cant find "Aztec" which is a 6 player map. So if maybe you could take this into consideration, I would really appreciate it :). Thanks for all the hard work put into the server.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
They wouldn't really make more maps for one person, and they will make new maps when they think it's time for some new maps for Eggwars, Also i'd like to have more big maps for party's yes to get a long game and fighting a lot. But not just 6v6, also 5v5v5 4v4v4 etc. would be quite funny in a party It's also an option to duel your friends in a 3v3 as you already said. I totally agree that they need more bigger maps, but you could also just do a 2v2v2v2. Hopefully they will release some new maps for Eggwars :)

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Yea but also they should update Eggwars more as it is the number 1 played game in Cubecraft.
Other games has to get also some new updates, they're gonna be dead then...without some updates. Each game needs a update

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom