Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
I got another person who wants to sign up but they can’t figure out how to sign in on Cubecraft so I’ll just give you their name, its AlphaLionRF.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Just to recap, anybody who wants to join must reply to the thread stating they would like to join and their Bedrock Edition IGN

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters!

Today, @RadiumWave and I are going to start organizing a team of 10 to play a game of Eggwars megas on the server… where we use a LOT of flying machines!

What exactly is a “flying machine” you may ask? Well I’m glad you asked! RadiumWave and I made a video regarding these! You can see it here to get an overview of how they work:

We were originally going to use a 5 seat model so we only needed to construct 2 airships, but apparently seats don‘t work in Cubecraft…

We’ll be looking for 8 more players from the forums to join us! I’ll regularly update this post when someone is interested in joining. If we don’t reach 10 players or someone cannot participate the date we decide on as a group, the rest of us will still be able to play on a team as a group with no others interfering.

Here is the list of who is interested in joining this group (will update regularly):
1. Iridinox
2. RadiumWave
3. ramper8240
4. Small Bob 294
5. muffin294
6. UsurperDogheart
7. Shovel404
8. Organic9876
Anyone can opt out if they wish at any time, just message me or RadiumWave, so others can join. If we get at least 5 requests after the group has filled up, we’ll open a second group and negotiate a second time.

When we hit 10 players, a forums conversation will be started here to work out a plan and time.
If anyone has further questions, contact @RadiumWave on forums or on Discord (RadiumWave#0367).

Important Note: This is an unofficial event, and it is only for Cubecraft on BEDROCK edition.

Have a wonderful day, and let us know if you have questions! :)
I am happy to do it

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
We’ve reached 10 players! If 5 more people want to join, we will open this up again for a new group. We’ll start a forums conversation tomorrow to discuss a potential time to do this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom