Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ive played mega for a couple games now and ive noticed theres a huge things that arent working properly and the game is really laggy

First problem: The lag on xbox
I have had to turn all of my settings down and or off in order to even leave my starter island making me play worse than i already would

Second problem: The generators

Theres to many making so many entities spawn which doesnt help with the lag as so many items will lag out a world

Third problem: You cant bridge without lagging

There seems to be a concurrent problem with eggwars mega as its literally impossible to jump bridge and or bridge as your blocks just dissapear or just dont place whenever you try and do anything

thank you for coming to my ted talk

In the end i say Just take out eggwars mega or make it so its only a 10v10 as the only way to play it with frames is either to have really potato settings or have a high end gaming pc

Reactions: TippyAlpaca5146

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
If fps lag: you're device doesn't have anough storage.
If ping lag: you rather have a slow internet or you're far from host (France).
I have a 2 MBPS internet and I'm perfectly fine with it as I'm a bit close to host.
Report Bedrock bugs, and Java ones.
It has already been discussed with.

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
I was about to make one thread on this topic but u did so my thoughts in short is only pc players are able to play this gamemode without lag I can't even leave my island it's too laggy

I like 10v10 idea

So many iron and Recourses on gens making so much lag just can't handle switch players can't even go in this gamemode

I like this gamemode but only problem is lag (pls fix cubecraft)

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If fps lag: you're device doesn't have anough storage.
If ping lag: you rather have a slow internet or you're far from host (France).
I have a 2 MBPS internet and I'm perfectly fine with it as I'm a bit close to host.
Report Bedrock bugs, and Java ones.
It has already been discussed with.
ive got 1T storage available..

Oct 11, 2020
Philippines
Yea. Only players on a High End PC can play this gamemode properly without any lag whatsoever. I can’t even leave my island because it was soo painfully laggy that i had to turn my settings down. I recommend Never Playing This Gamemode If You Are On A Low End Device.

Soo many op gens that is making too much lag even switch players can’t go into this gamemode

I like the Eggwars Mega gamemode but the only problem is the huge lag (Pls fix it Cubecraft. Make it enjoyable for everyone)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom