• Total voters

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Power we should make a heart map
get your priorites straight
Heart shaped sponges! You're a genius!

Anyways, I love the level of detail in it. The yellow sponges really go well with the other sponges. One thing I am not sure about is the amount of generators on this map. You said there were 4 people to a team, and 4 teams. You need at least 4 gens per person on base, and 6 gens per person at mid. And the special emerald items should be a knock back 100 sharp 100 diamond sword, full prot 1000 diamond armor, and a punch 546, power 9001 bow. Other than that, the map is perfect.
10 our of 10, will play again and again.

Reactions: Power Ranger

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Why vote if there is a NO vote option its not really productive because no one can say no in voteing cause you expect everyone t osay how great it is It needs details and Layers and Depth it needs a CC feel the staff will proboly not except this

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Why vote if there is a NO vote option its not really productive because no one can say no in voteing cause you expect everyone t osay how great it is It needs details and Layers and Depth it needs a CC feel the staff will proboly not except this
Ummm.... you do realize that this is a joke build right? 34 diamond gens at mid, 6 at base. Basically all sponge. Just go with it, have some fun :P

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ummm.... you do realize that this is a joke build right? 34 diamond gens at mid, 6 at base. Basically all sponge. Just go with it, have some fun :p

A few second befor you said that I got the joke xD but in all honesty I would want a map like that LOL (◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A few second befor you said that I got the joke xD but in all honesty I would want a map like that LOL (◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)

The more you like the more I have a felling you are slowly like spamming

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I've noticed there is a lack of sponge , the most butiful block ♡, so i decided to make a map dedicated to it! I worked very hard on this so i hope you enjoy! ♡ I designed this map to promote a "defensive" playstyle with a small prebuilt wall around your island as well as somewhat of a cage around the egg. Also the emerald gens are positioned perfectly to defend them.

General Info​
Teams of 4
4 Teams
1 Center Island​
View attachment 128246

Spawn Islands​
1 level 1 iron generator
1 level 4 gold generator
6 broken diamond generators
caged egg with team color above it​
View attachment 128247

Middle Island​
34 level 3 Diamond Generators
17 Level 4 Gold Generators
17 Level 4 Iron Generators
24 emerald generators​
View attachment 128248

Leave ideas for emerald items below! I don't know if its possible to improve this map but you guys can give suggestions if you want.

Nope! Needs more diamond gens, and not enough sponge to PVP on -1

If I got hit by a punch arrow I would only land on a single puny block of sponge, rather than land on a spongey rollercoaster, atop sponge mountain, inside a spongey mansion reinforced with sponge, spongily surrounded by sponge walls inside a spongefortress made with sponge. Also, if you could add a mod where sponge rains down from the sky every 15 seconds, that'd be great.

Maybe you should soak up some advice cuz this maps needs cleaning up pronto.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Good map, but I think the terrain is little to flat. Also there should be more detail.

And so many diamond generator!!

xCgKing23

Jul 8, 2016
I don't necessarily think it is "build team worthy" as possibly more detail and bigger islands would be nice.
Besides that I think you are on the right track for a sponge themed map ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom