Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you play this if it was on CubeCraft?

• Total voters

SuperT

Jan 15, 2017
My house
I was bored again and decided to make another EggWars Map. I quickly thought of trees but they seemed bland, I added all custom trees with fruit for the full effect. After I had built the "first island" that would be the basis for every other teams' islands I thought the middle could be a huge area with trees. "An Orchard" I then saw that the middle could have fruit color coordinating where each team was from middle. :) I also added a dragon guarding the Golden Apple Tree.
2017-01-22_20.48.59.png

Generator Stuff:

Every Island-
2 Gold Generators [Level 1, Broken]
Iron Generators [Level 1]
Diamond Generator [Broken]

Middle-
4 Gold Generators [Level 2]
Iron Generators [Level 3]
Diamond Generators [Level 2]
Emerald Generator [Level 1]

Special Items:
-Normal Mode

Knockback Golden Apple - 2 Emeralds
Sharpness II Stick -2 Emeralds
Sharpness I Diamond Sword [Leaf Cutter] - 6 Emeralds
(SuperPickThing) Diamond Pickaxe [Fruit Picker] -8 Emeralds
Diamond Armor [Farmer's (Item Piece)] -8 Each

Team Stuff:
3 Per Team
6 Teams

Red
Orange
Green
Purple
Yellow
Pink
2017-01-22_20.49.10.png 2017-01-22_20.49.10.png 2017-01-22_20.49.18.png 2017-01-22_20.49.45.png 2017-01-22_20.49.53.png 2017-01-22_20.50.19.png 2017-01-22_20.50.36.png 2017-01-22_20.50.48.png 2017-01-22_20.50.48.png 2017-01-22_20.51.25.png

Red Blue

Attachments

• 2017-01-22_20.50.06.png
    2017-01-22_20.50.06.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
The map kinda looks like Forest, but it has it's own unique features and pretty easy to PvP on which I like. Keep up the work :) (Might need a tiny more detail, dunno though)

U

Unipotato

I can see you put a lot of work into this map, it definitely shows. My only suggestions are:

• Remove two gold generators on the starting islands because 3 is very OP
  • Add the team information (How many people per team, etc.)
  • Make it easier to see which color each island is (Such as the bottom of the island being the team color, a flag with the team color, etc.)
  • Add more detail. (Different blocks on the ground, different wood and leaf textures, etc.)
Really good job so far! I can tell this map has potential. Also, @Efcluke is not luke's username. It's @Efcluke94.

SuperT

Jan 15, 2017
My house
I can see you put a lot of work into this map, it definitely shows. My only suggestions are:

• Remove two gold generators on the starting islands because 3 is very OP
  • Add the team information (How many people per team, etc.)
  • Make it easier to see which color each island is (Such as the bottom of the island being the team color, a flag with the team color, etc.)
  • Add more detail. (Different blocks on the ground, different wood and leaf textures, etc.)
Really good job so far! I can tell this map has potential. Also, @Efcluke is not luke's username. It's @Efcluke94.
I would probably get rid of the one in the tree I guess.
I forgot thanks.
I don't know how it would fit in, I mean the fruit(color) points in the direction of the island in in the middle and on each island.

U

Unipotato

I would probably get rid of the one in the tree I guess.
I forgot thanks.
I don't know how it would fit in, I mean the fruit(color) points in the direction of the island in in the middle and on each island.

Oh. Maybe just make the bottom of the island the color of wool for the team.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
This map has almost the same lay-out as @MartijnMC his map (garden) has.
But I like it needs some improvements because it looks a little bit too plain and there are only trees.

xMasaya

Jan 8, 2017
Canada
I'd take the egg off the tree and make it it's own area. Make sure its open/accessible from all 4 sides since you can't break blocks that weren't placed during the game. Overall good design, I'd play it :)

SuperT

Jan 15, 2017
My house
I'd take the egg off the tree and make it it's own area. Make sure its open/accessible from all 4 sides since you can't break blocks that weren't placed during the game. Overall good design, I'd play it :)
By It's own area you mean?

xMasaya

Jan 8, 2017
Canada
no like, if you look at any eggwars map thats in game now, the egg is on a piece of bedrock isolated somewhere on the spawn island. In your map, there is a piece of wood behind and below it. since you can't break blocks that are part of the map, no one will be able to break the tree to access the egg from those 2 sides. put it somewhere on the island where players can access it from all 4 sides.

SuperT

Jan 15, 2017
My house
no like, if you look at any eggwars map thats in game now, the egg is on a piece of bedrock isolated somewhere on the spawn island. In your map, there is a piece of wood behind and below it. since you can't break blocks that are part of the map, no one will be able to break the tree to access the egg from those 2 sides. put it somewhere on the island where players can access it from all 4 sides.
So on a log?

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I really really like it! That has plenty of PVP space also I like the idea! But I recommend you to put little more detail. Keep it up!

elkin12

Aug 29, 2016
The game gets space that the best, but I think it does not have so much detañe. It's just an opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom