Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea and design of the build and would you play this map?

• I like the idea and the design and I would play this map.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I like the idea and the design but I wouldn`t play this map.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the idea but not the design and I would play this map.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I like the idea but not the design and I wouldn`t play this map.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don`t like the idea but I do like the design and I would play this map.

• I don`t like the idea but I do like the design but I wouldn`t play this map.

• I don`t like any of it.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MelissaWDS

Jan 2, 2017
UK
Hello everyone,
so I was bored and I was thinking about new ideas for an eggwars solo map that I could build and I came up with an idea to do with a birds nest.
My map is based around birds and the islands are based around their nests.
The centre island will have a big tree in the center of it with mini nests on some of the higher branches. On the ground will be benches sitting around the tree to represent a country park and have some worms poking out of the ground. I will also build some birds flying to the centre island and have them with worms sticking out from their mouths.
The player islands are the nests of the birds and have a giant egg in the middle. The dragon egg sits inside that egg and on top of the egg is a bird. The bird`s feathers` colour is the colour of your team so that the opponents on the other team can see which island is which colour. Each island will have 2 generators. One is level 1 iron and another is level 1 gold.

Currently I have only built the yellow team island as I do not have world edit and would be a nightmare to copy all the round by hand. I will be working on the centre soon and I will post some screenshots of that when it is done.

These are some screenshots of the first player island that I have built and I appreciate any constructive criticism you may have to help me further improve what I have built so far.

http://imgur.com/a/3hgQ7

@TeovoTeovo @Max111D. @Alex_de_Grote

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The edges of the islands in my opinion are way to over-detailed.
The bird is actually really nice! :P
The gamemplay, to a certain stand point, would be defent though.

Reactions: MelissaWDS

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
The map is very detailed and looks beautiful.
However, since Egg Wars is ideally a PvP game, there is quite less space to PvP on the islands. Minions for example, the islands are extremely small and PvP is very hard, because majority of the time you get knocked off and that's no fun. I recommend making the island space a little bigger so PvP is not entirely reliant on knockback.

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
I like the concept and the idea behind it, but I dont know if this is the style what cubecraft is looking for....
but overall nice work!
tip: try to make a nicer terra forming ;)

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I like the layout of the map but as SemmzZ said it does not fit the style of cubecraft in my opinion.

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
Hii :D
I also think the nest has a bit too many details. For example: vines can be really irritating when in combat, and they will grow all the way down which won't look very good. Also you can give the island more shape by removing some of the same blocks (I think it would look good to only use spruce OR oak leaves and logs).
I like the grass with the podzol and dirt though. Also the bird and the egg are really nice, and I think this is a good start for your map. :p

MelissaWDS

Jan 2, 2017
UK
Hii :D
I also think the nest has a bit too many details. For example: vines can be really irritating when in combat, and they will grow all the way down which won't look very good. Also you can give the island more shape by removing some of the same blocks (I think it would look good to only use spruce OR oak leaves and logs).
I like the grass with the podzol and dirt though. Also the bird and the egg are really nice, and I think this is a good start for your map. :p
Thanks for the feedback. I sort of see how it is over detailed so I'm going to remove the vines and make the top less decorative at the nest.

Reactions: MartijnMC
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom