1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eggwars Lobbies

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Emansg, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Emansg

Emansg Member

Can you please make an option in the eggwars lobbies to go into a game that will always be on normal items and health? I really prefer to play on normal mode and do not enjoy playing on overpowered or hardcore and it is very irritating that I will constantly be in a game but have to leave because somebody who bought gold rank or higher sets it on overpowered and nobody else can vote for normal. If you had an option to play eggwars without having to search for a room that does not have a voter in it then I and many others who prefer normal would probably play your game more often.

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    I actually agree with this, I am emerald and despite me being a higher rank, my normal vote is usually beaten.
    Here is a thread to help the voting system: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-voting-revamp.129774/

3. Emansg

Emansg Member

I just wanted to add really quickly that I have no problem with people voting on what modes to play or the fact that you have to pay in order to obtain rank. I simply think that there should be separate lobbies where players are not subject to what players with rank choose to vote for.

4. Sijpieboy

Sijpieboy Member

Student
    Sounds good.