Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like the seasonal LB for season 3 or 4?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lpukanso

Dec 30, 2023
A I would also like a seasonal lb for the s3 I don't understand why they didn't do it, it was much appreciated in the s1

Reactions: bartchicco

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
What is a seasonal LB?

Seasonal pounds xD
Seasonal Lucky Block
Seasonal LifeBoat
Seasonal lightbulb

Seasonal loot boxes?

Aside from that, I noticed that there are a lot of very new accounts voting and posting on this thread; maybe it’s just a coincidence? (I’m a little suspicious of it) Also, the accounts were made in chronological order in the same order as the newest thread posts, and all of their first and only messages were on this thread. In addition, all of the accounts were only online for a few minutes after them joining

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Reesle

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
it would be great to have a season lb becouse on the main lb its hard to get like top 10 and on seasonal leaderboard its much easier

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I put Yes at first, but I remembered that Seasons are technically canceled; I’ll still refer to this era as Season 3, but since it’s sort of the final/main version of EggWars and any updates added would likely be small and not all at the same time like with a season, a temporary season-based leaderboard wouldn’t be the most ideal in my opinion
There could be a new leaderboard, but it might be a little confusing on what to name it and how long it would exist for
It’s a good suggestion though 👍

• Agree
Reactions: ElFlxen_

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
What is a seasonal LB?

Seasonal pounds xD
Seasonal Lucky Block
Seasonal LifeBoat
Seasonal lightbulb

Seasonal loot boxes?

Aside from that, I noticed that there are a lot of very new accounts voting and posting on this thread; maybe it’s just a coincidence? (I’m a little suspicious of it) Also, the accounts were made in chronological order in the same order as the newest thread posts, and all of their first and only messages were on this thread. In addition, all of the accounts were only online for a few minutes after them joining
Wow! We need a staff member here. This is a massive alt-account bust.

bartchicco

Apr 2, 2022
Italy
Pronouns
He/Him
Seasons as far as I can understand aren't a thing anymore but I wouldn't mind a monthly/seasonal leaderboard. More people would like to compete for it. It would be appreciated if it's going to be saved on Cubecraft's website, not like the last seasonal leaderboard.

Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom