Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I have w small suggestion for eggwars duo, in eggwars duo in overpowered currently 2 kits are worth 5 iron and one kit is worth 2 iron so my suggestion is a kit that costs 5 iron that includes a Leather chest plate (1 iron) leather boots (1 iron) leather leggings (1 iron) and finally a stone pickaxe (1 iron) which would come out to 5 iron. I would name this kit “Knight” but I’m always up to suggestions! Feel free to react with the 3 icons; Agree, disagree or unsure :) if you’re unsure or do not agree with my idea just let me know why by replying.
- Adam

Reactions: Monarky

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey!
First of all, I wanted to let you know you should post this in Feedback and Suggestions to receive agree, disagree or unsure reactions.

About the kit: I think this kit is too powerful because you almost got full armor. Another thing I dont like about this idea is the name and weapon combination. When I hear knight I dont think about a pickaxe. Maybe the difference between this kit and miner is too small as well.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey!
First of all, I wanted to let you know you should post this in Feedback and Suggestions to receive agree, disagree or unsure reactions.

About the kit: I think this kit is too powerful because you almost got full armor. Another thing I dont like about this idea is the name and weapon combination. When I hear knight I dont think about a pickaxe. Maybe the difference between this kit and miner is too small as well.
Whoops, meant to put it there. And I think it’s fair how “overpowered” the kit is because of the same amount of iron it uses :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^