Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should kits get buffed?

• Total voters

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
If you remember two months ago when the SkyWars update came out. The kits got buffed when a new kit was added. So I figured, why not EggWars get buffs to the kits too?
So for the buffs:
Baker: Add a leather helmet
Builder: Swap the leather helmet for a leather chestplate
Miner: Add efficiency 1 to the wooden pickaxe.
Miner kit really needs a buff since a person breaking an egg defense with a wood pickaxe might take time and might be vulnerable while mining.
If you have any opinions or any change to the kits, feel free to discuss them

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes. I feel like the kits are basically useless at the moment. This might make them more usefull. If you compare the Java and Bedrock EggWars kits, the Bedrock kits are totally useless. Since I think something has to change, I'll agree with this :)

slimecraft14

Sep 29, 2019
Amsterdam
If you remember two months ago when the SkyWars update came out. The kits got buffed when a new kit was added. So I figured, why not EggWars get buffs to the kits too?
So for the buffs:
Baker: Add a leather helmet
Builder: Swap the leather helmet for a leather chestplate
Miner: Add efficiency 1 to the wooden pickaxe.
Miner kit really needs a buff since a person breaking an egg defense with a wood pickaxe might take time and might be vulnerable while mining.
If you have any opinions or any change to the kits, feel free to discuss them
Eggwars kits are to help you get started at the beginning it doen't need to be op since its a kit. And every death you have you get the kit again. I think they are pretty balanced! Thats my opinion dont flame me please!

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Eggwars kits are to help you get started at the beginning it doen't need to be op since its a kit. And every death you have you get the kit again. I think they are pretty balanced! Thats my opinion dont flame me please!
You do realize that there’s a 2 min cooldown on kits after respawning it with the kit? Also those buffs are minor, I’m not intending to make them op. If they were to be more op, for example builder gets extra blocks or miner getting a stone pickaxe. Also feedback is always welcome if any change is needed

slimecraft14

Sep 29, 2019
Amsterdam
You do realize that there’s a 2 min cooldown on kits after respawning it with the kit? Also those buffs are minor, I’m not intending to make them op. If they were to be more op, for example builder gets extra blocks or miner getting a stone pickaxe. Also feedback is always welcome if any change is needed
Maybe the cooldown can be reduced but the kits are just fine, but thats my opinion!

N00bYeeter

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2019
US
I think the buffs are appropriate given the current ones are almost useless. Op would be 20 blocks, a stone pick and leather suit for the baker.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom