Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
So when you join a game, sometimes its at 3,2,1... and you dont have enough time to vote, or its a bad map, but then the game starts. In that case most people do /hub but it counts as a game played which could ruin your win to loss rate (I know win to loss rate isnt the most important thing) but I mean you cant even lose within the first 10 seconds in eggwars, (Unless you leave, which goes further to prove my point) so I dont think it should count as a game played.

If you agree react with :agree:, if you are unsure react with :unsure: , If you disagree react with :disagree:

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
I think I understand people, who votes "disagree", just because it will let people just reroll games and it's more likely that a game won't be full.
But, I'd say I agree, maybe it's even better to just increase timer when a player joins and it's too low. If timer is 2 secs, and a player joins a game, than timer goes back to 10 or something like that.

• Agree
Reactions: Awabbatt

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
So when you join a game, sometimes its at 3,2,1... and you dont have enough time to vote, or its a bad map, but then the game starts. In that case most people do /hub but it counts as a game played which could ruin your win to loss rate (I know win to loss rate isnt the most important thing) but I mean you cant even lose within the first 10 seconds in eggwars, (Unless you leave, which goes further to prove my point) so I dont think it should count as a game played.

If you agree react with :agree:, if you are unsure react with :unsure: , If you disagree react with :disagree:
Does it count as a game played before the game starts or is it only when you drop it counts?

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I think I understand people, who votes "disagree", just because it will let people just reroll games and it's more likely that a game won't be full.
But, I'd say I agree, maybe it's even better to just increase timer when a player joins and it's too low. If timer is 2 secs, and a player joins a game, than timer goes back to 10 or something like that.
A similar system is used on Hypixel's queue system. From my experience that is really annoying because the queue times can get really long then.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I disagree. Currently, people who vote for Hardcore items and triple health and leave right after the game has started have a very bad win/lose ratio. If this gets implemented, these trolls will keep their win/lose ratio on a decent level and yet ruin multiple games. I know this doesn't happen very often, but it may in case this gets added.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom