Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Hey all. Posting this here just so it gets a bit more traction as I think it is a great highlight of some of the teaparty games you can encounter.

So this video was recorded completely out of the blue, which is what caused lagspikes. It was made simply as anti-proof for a hackusator in the beginning of the video.
After five minutes, I just thought "Eh, let's make it a whole video".
Standard game so far.

Then, I got killed by a teammate attempting to teamkill me, by trapping. They did this on my teammates, too. Can you report teamkillers? Cause I definitely will if so. They did it to me on more than one occasion. The way I died looks like it was just my stupid fault, but you can see my teammate in the background setting up the trap as I am killing cyan.

We also got laggers! So that was fun.

Anyway, enjoy, folks.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I can't sign into the report section, so would someone mind reporting MrWaderson? Please use my video as proof. At 10:27, you can see them on the bridge in the background making a hole, and on the bridge to pink at some parts, a compartment used to mine underneath players. It's also talked about in chat.

At 15:17, you can see him attempt to spleef me off the edge.

Reactions: TheyCallMeCute
Mar 23, 2019
The video should only take up to 5 minutes, so if you want to trim it for me and upload it on YouTube I will report it for you

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Here we go.

If they reject it because it's 27 seconds over I am going to become a mod myself then ban them. Will be easier than this..
Make sure to include all details I mentioned above so it's more clear

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
lol MrWaderson is a known troll in the eggwars community. He's friends with players like ava etc, they always team kill, either a bridge trap like that or they'll spleef you with a 25/40 pick.
Again, I'm not quite sure how he isn't permanently banned, he has been doing this for YEARS. But yes, report him and he should be punished (although he might just be warned, for some reason cubecraft staff are very lenient with team killing).

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
lol MrWaderson is a known troll in the eggwars community. He's friends with players like ava etc, they always team kill, either a bridge trap like that or they'll spleef you with a 25/40 pick.
Again, I'm not quite sure how he isn't permanently banned, he has been doing this for YEARS. But yes, report him and he should be punished (although he might just be warned, for some reason cubecraft staff are very lenient with team killing).

Weird that I'm just finding out about him. He really should be punished. It's clear he was actively following me throughout the video to spleef me, or pull that block trapping.

He was friends with "alltypesofbread". They're definitely friends, as they seemed keen on going against me in a pvp match. I declined as I don't have time for petty individuals like that

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Weird that I'm just finding out about him. He really should be punished. It's clear he was actively following me throughout the video to spleef me, or pull that block trapping.

He was friends with "alltypesofbread". They're definitely friends, as they seemed keen on going against me in a pvp match. I declined as I don't have time for petty individuals like that
alltypesofbread is just a chat troller, they are not intelligent enough to troll/team kill in game, but yes they are friends

Reactions: XtremeElectrix
Mar 23, 2019
I still can't report it ... :( the max lenght is 5 min so if you can upload it again but this time 4.59 minutes just to be sure :)

Gavinc

May 5, 2020
There is a player hacking in egg wars that is flying, instantly breaking blocks with their fist, and hitting without their fist moving their name is UtterChalice443. And I will add video if I have to.

Reactions: TheyCallMeCute
Mar 23, 2019
There is a player hacking in egg wars that is flying, instantly breaking blocks with their fist, and hitting without their fist moving their name is UtterChalice443. And I will add video if I have to.
If you want me to report it then you can upload it to youtube but make sure that the video is not longer then 5 minutes. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom