Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
Below is a list of things that my friends and I think should be changed/ added/ removed:
  1. The small grace period after you die should be changed; too often I'm sat trying to break an egg and 3/4/5 naked players are all standing around me and manage to somehow break my armour. My suggestion would be to keep it, but the grace period goes away as soon as they attack someone so you can kill them.
  2. Party system, obviously. It would just make it easier to play with friends
  3. Ranked mode, gives a bit more of a challenge :p
  4. Something to tackle campers in normal/ hardcore- the ability to buy an epearl after x amount of time, or, the map starts to fall away so people camping on their bases have no choice but to go and fight
  5. Some sort of clan system, like Hypixels guilds. You could level up and play against other clans!
  6. /vote kick? Debatable one but some games you can't win due to hackers. Fair enough we have a new anti- cheat but it doesn't remove people mid game!
  7. Like Hypixel, if you disconnect, you can join back within x amount of time.
  8. Official EggWars tournaments- I know a few have been run from the forums, so I think it'd be a good idea to introduce official ones, team and solo!
  9. A leaderboard at the end of each game to show who got the most kills, eggs broken etc.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Some sort of clan system, like Hypixels guilds. You could level up and play against other clans!
Hmm, I don't know. Clans in a block game seem really pointless to me.
/vote kick? Debatable one but some games you can't win due to hackers. Fair enough we have a new anti- cheat but it doesn't remove people mid game!
I disagree with this, for the simple fact that, like i've said in other posts, people can just say in chat 'vote kick this guy for hacking' and if everyone complies, and innocent player gets removed for no reason.

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
Hmm, I don't know. Clans in a block game seem really pointless to me.

I disagree with this, for the simple fact that, like i've said in other posts, people can just say in chat 'vote kick this guy for hacking' and if everyone complies, and innocent player gets removed for no reason.
fair enough if thats your opinion but clans are an awesome way to play together and stay in contact with people :P it would mean eggwars would be a little more competitive which is a good thing. I see what you mean about the /vote kick, although something needs to be done about hackers in game

D

Deleted member 169486

The small grace period after you die should be changed; too often I'm sat trying to break an egg and 3/4/5 naked players are all standing around me and manage to somehow break my armour. My suggestion would be to keep it, but the grace period goes away as soon as they attack someone so you can kill them.

I understand where your coming with this, but if you don't want them coming back and killing you, just block yourself in. From a players stand point, it would be almost impossible to defend your egg if anything happens.

Party system, obviously. It would just make it easier to play with friends

Currently a party system is being worked on.

Ranked mode, gives a bit more of a challenge :p

This would be a nice thing in PVP, but I find it quite fun to play people of different level in other games.

Something to tackle campers in normal/ hardcore- the ability to buy an epearl after x amount of time, or, the map starts to fall away so people camping on their bases have no choice but to go and fight

Many people have suggest enderpearls for normal mode and the community seems to mostly be againsed it.

Some sort of clan system, like Hypixels guilds. You could level up and play against other clans!
How is this different from a party system
vote kick? Debatable one but some games you can't win due to hackers. Fair enough we have a new anti- cheat but it doesn't remove people mid game!
Sorry but this seems like something that would be heavily abused.

Like Hypixel, if you disconnect, you can join back within x amount of time.
People will just quit mid fight, and a combat log wouldn't help because you may crash or get disconnected.
Official EggWars tournaments- I know a few have been run from the solos, so I think it'd be a good idea to introduce official ones, team and solo
I think the time barriers and other things would make that just too complicated.
A leaderboard at the end of each game to show who got the most kills, eggs broken etc.
This one actually seems pretty cool, but by the end not to many people stay in the game so I don't know how many people would see it.

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
I understand where your coming with this, but if you don't want them coming back and killing you, just block yourself in. From a players stand point, it would be almost impossible to defend your egg if anything happens.

This would be a nice thing in PVP, but I find it quite fun to play people of different level in other games.

Many people have suggest enderpearls for normal mode and the community seems to mostly be againsed it.

People will just quit mid fight, and a combat log wouldn't help because you may crash or get disconnected.

I think the time barriers and other things would make that just too complicated.

This one actually seems pretty cool, but by the end not to many people stay in the game so I don't know how many people would see it.
so negative lol

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!

There could be normal and ranked games, so you could play with different abilities dependant on your mood.

A party system means you get a party chat and are all able to join a game with one click from the party leader, whereas clans would be a way or comparing different groups of players, for example with leaderboards, clan v clan matches. If you'd played hypixel and were familiar with the guild system you'd understand.
I understand the resistance to /vote kick but something needs to be done against campers/ hackers in game. The time barriers wouldn't be a problem because you could arrange a match and have 2/3 weeks to fight each other, it's not hard.

D

Deleted member 169486

There could be normal and ranked games, so you could play with different abilities dependant on your mood.
So
-normal team
-normal solo
-speed team
-speed solo
-normal team ranked
-normal solo ranked
-speed team ranked
-speed solo ranked
And you want all of those? That's going to take up a lot of space.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The small grace period after you die should be changed; too often I'm sat trying to break an egg and 3/4/5 naked players are all standing around me and manage to somehow break my armour. My suggestion would be to keep it, but the grace period goes away as soon as they attack someone so you can kill them.
This suggestion was made today too, and I fully support it.

Has ALSO been suggested today. There's no saying no to this either.

For there to be a ranked mode, there needs to be a good system for it. It's hard to show skill with only stats.

I don't see the point in this nor why they should add it...

/vote kick? Debatable one but some games you can't win due to hackers. Fair enough we have a new anti- cheat but it doesn't remove people mid game!
Was suggested yesterday, I believe. In every suggestion regarding this, it has always been shut down with "It can be abused"
Imagine the players just spamming "Do /votekick Gainfullterror!!! he's hacking!!!"

Like Hypixel, if you disconnect, you can join back within x amount of time.
I have an idea in mind on how to do it, but it's very hard to balance out because of PVP logging and things.

Official EggWars tournaments- I know a few have been run from the solos, so I think it'd be a good idea to introduce official ones, team and solo!
Kind of hard to do with a player base of over 15K
A leaderboard at the end of each game to show who got the most kills, eggs broken etc.
Sure, I guess.
But I rather have a section showing you how many kills, deaths, eliminations & eggs you've gotten in that match.
Though I can't see how they can do this without the chat looking super messy.

Reactions: 6views_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The small grace period after you die should be changed;
firstly they have this for a reason so players can't farm points
How
The f list is just fine and works just fine for getting friends together & That Is Coming From ME
Never suggested before
still sticking with my opinion on all of the other ones
there will be a lot of salty players more
Something to tackle campers
you mean a bow did you think that might work
for crying out loud if you can buy an e-pearl you can buy a BOW
Sans, Cp_, Ap_, OfDeath, NoMercy... I Could Go On For A Long TIME
/vote kick?
Very Debatable VERY
I Still Say No
  • Like Hypixel, if you disconnect, you can join back within x amount of time.
Why Do I Question This 1
Maybe Because I Don't Play Hypixel & Have No Idea What You Are Saying
Official EggWars tournaments- I know a few have been run from the solos, so I think it'd be a good idea to introduce official ones, team and solo!
What The Server Has Already Is very hard to set Up
Now Imagine That Except With 1000 Players
Makes You Question It
Also Never Been A Fan Of This Suggestion Mainly Because I Am Just A Very Eager Person

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom