Yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

Tiimbae

May 13, 2020
I think enderchests are a great idea. It would make camping easier, but your items wont be stolen by other players or teammates.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I think enderchests are a great idea. It would make camping easier, but your items wont be stolen by other players or teammates.
Your items cannot be stolen from teammates or other players unless you give them away, though.

Tiimbae

May 13, 2020
Your items cannot be stolen from teammates or other players unless you give them away, though.
I meant if you put them in a chest your teammates can take them. For example if I want to build and I know the enemy has a bow I want to keep my items safe, but teammates can take your items from chests.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
How does the addition of an enderchest affect camping?
@Danger2.0 (for you too)

Adding additional sets to a chest that a player can't steal from.

If someone has full diamond and lets say you void them late game. You can steal from their wooden chest. But not from an Ender. Meaning they can re-kit instantly within the 5 seconds of spawn protection

You can also Hide the wooden chest.. To prevent stealing, but that would require you to exceed that 5 second timer, making it more fair for the attacker.

But Eggwars does not have pre placed chests so with the addition of an Ender Chest means it would be added to the shop with either gold/diamonds.
Kinda making it useless until later game.

Reactions: Samixly

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
True, you can also always hide your chest. There is always a spot where no one will look. If they accidently find it just hope that they wont steal your stuff :P

Reactions: iTBD

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
@Danger2.0 (for you too)

Adding additional sets to a chest that a player can't steal from.

If someone has full diamond and lets say you void them late game. You can steal from their wooden chest. But not from an Ender. Meaning they can re-kit instantly within the 5 seconds of spawn protection

You can also Hide the wooden chest.. To prevent stealing, but that would require you to exceed that 5 second timer, making it more fair for the attacker.

But Eggwars does not have pre placed chests so with the addition of an Ender Chest means it would be added to the shop with either gold/diamonds.
Kinda making it useless until later game.
What does that have in relation to camping?

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
What does that have in relation to camping?
“It’s late game and you void a kid in full diamond”

This is Cubecraft not Hypixel. When you die you lose ALL your armor you don’t keep your set or downgrade your pickaxe on respawn. You lose everything. Placing an ender chest right next to spawn can allow you to get a full god kit that the player can’t steal from you within the 5 seconds.

It literally encourages camping. Plus it’s EggWars your going to have to buy it with Diamonds (since a wood one is gold). Therfore encouraging camping.

It’s Eggwars not Bedwarss they aren’t going to add additional enderchests to the already existing like 50+ maps they have (including LTM)

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
This is Cubecraft not Hypixel. When you die you lose ALL your armor you don’t keep your set or downgrade your pickaxe on respawn. You lose everything. Placing an ender chest right next to spawn can allow you to get a full god kit that the player can’t steal from you within the 5 seconds.
This also has nothing to do with whether it influences whether or not people camp more.

It literally encourages camping
In what specific sense does the addition of an enderchest encourage camping?
That it is more disgusting when it comes to playing because people would put their items in the chest before they die has nothing to do with encouraging the fact of camping.

Plus it’s EggWars your going to have to buy it with Diamonds (since a wood one is gold). Therfore encouraging camping.
If a person is farming, "diamonds, gold or iron" would you consider it as camping?

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
If a person is farming, "diamonds, gold or iron" would you consider it as camping?
Yes, if I don't do anything in an Eggwars game the game literally lasts an hour with the last person leaving the game because the last team won't push his base(me)

Yes I literally spent an hour in a game doing nothing. all people ever do in the game is camp already. EC will make it worse. (remember every game has the sweat, and a chance of 2, but it's typically just one which would have been me)

So yea it would encourage camping.

Whats the point of it otherwise?

This also has nothing to do with whether it influences whether or not people camp more.
Literally explaining how it's not Hypixle, Hypixle you keep your armor so the EC is used for materials and like a sword, which literally cost a lot in that game. CC it's literally 5 iron, 4 for armor. +The gens in cube are faster.

In what specific sense does the addition of an enderchest encourage camping?
That it is more disgusting when it comes to playing because people would put their items in the chest before they die has nothing to do with encouraging the fact of camping.
What else would it be used for? Rushing a base? Again it's not hypixel meaning EVERY BASE WILL NOT HAVE AN ECHEST Meaning you are literally going to buy more than one to make them useful

Bold: Meaning you aren't going to set gaps or gear sets in a echest to access from an outlying base. You would have to go back to the original spot you placed the echest to access it making it more useless than the current chest cause it costs more and does not much more than the normal chest

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom