Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I would have to say Sharpness Sword but they doubled its price, so imo leap feather is the most useful while not costing you too many resources, alhough for long and stacked games I'd probably go for another option

Reactions: Amazinq

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
it has to be either Blast ball or leap feather.

The eggmites are like really bad. The only way to use it is to get experience in maps where you can fuse multiple items to get higher enchantments, so thats completely worthless

both pickaxe and sword are way too expensive, absolutely not a viable option anymore. making them more expensive was necessary, but now making them cheaper is.

enchantments on gear is pretty decent, although it takes long to farm, and most games its not necessary

Ender chest is probably the item most people were worried about, but strangely i havent seen anyone use it... I think the concept is great though, but it is just a strange item with the style of how eggwars works

Elytra is a great item! im always scared while jumping i accidentally take my one use flight, but it is a great concept and Im really happy it exists in the game! it's not the best item since the use is very specific, but the gameplays ive seen with it (people falling in the void, equiping the elytra and using leap feather to fly back on top of islands) is super cool!

Strength potion is useful, but I think the duration is too short. after you took it, you have effectively 15 seconds of use, since you have to eat gapples in fights, run sometimes, etc etc. I think it could be amended so that it has 1 minute of duration.

Tower builders are super cool, really cute, but not specificly good. I can't think of any non-camp way to use this item correctly

Then the Blastball. This item is extremely powerful. It can be used as a bow, but multiple targets, through blocks, block destroying and better aiming (as it goes straight). The knockback it deals is huge and for 6 emeralds having a big chance to knock a full dia off, thats definitely worth the money

Last what I think is the best item: the Leap Feather. It can be used in EVERY situation: when you are knocked off an island, combined with elytra, to gain ground on someone while chasing (both hunter and hunted), to jump over a bridge, knock someone off you cant specificly reach, to go up a tower, and I could go on for a while. I buy like 3 of these things in an average match, since they are super good.

You can make a tier rank yourself with my opinions probably :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom