Votes: 8 66.7%
  • There go nothing happend with the poll

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
I disagreed to the post after agreeing earlier because after the community discussed this I felt they had better arguments for keeping it out of the game, so I changed my side and voted disagree.
Wich arguments?

Guys don't worry about the poll. I want to delete him

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Adding this would add a lot of complications as to what belongs to what team. Is the person that’s activates the redstone, the person that placed the dispenser or who placed arrows the owner? Would breaking and re-enabling the dispenser from another team transfer ownership to your team?
To be fair, adding redstone was complicating the game. Reasons below:
  • In SkyWars, players can completely modify the terrain. However, in EggWars, the starting terrain cannot be destroyed. While players can place any block anywhere, only player-placed blocks can be destroyed. As such, redstone traps in EggWars are more likely to stand out than those in SkyWars (where players can better conceal traps).
  • By adding dispensers, players can now kill teammates. Sure, dispensers are fun, but players have tried and will try to find any means of abusing exploits if they're present, and teamkilling using dispensers is one of them.
    • Now to keep dispensers in there while preventing teamkilling will further complicate the game. How do you plan on making sure that those fixes don't create new bugs (considering that there's bugs that are months/years old and still aren't fixed)?
And I didn't forget these:
  • Redstone traps that stick out like a sore thumb are easy to avoid. Astute players will avoid the trap or destroy it if it's in the way (e.g., at the egg).
    • Traps cost a lot more. Building a trap means you're not going to be getting resources or doing other tasks.
Wich arguments?
If this suggestion were implemented, you would be unable to use bows (this is implied in your poll's title that states that arrows would no longer be fired from the bow).

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
  • In SkyWars, players can completely modify the terrain. However, in EggWars, the starting terrain cannot be destroyed. While players can place any block anywhere, only player-placed blocks can be destroyed. As such, redstone traps in EggWars are more likely to stand out than those in SkyWars (where players can better conceal traps).
  • By adding dispensers, players can now kill teammates. Sure, dispensers are fun, but players have tried and will try to find any means of abusing exploits if they're present, and teamkilling using dispensers is one of them.
    • Now to keep dispensers in there while preventing teamkilling will further complicate the game. How do you plan on making sure that those fixes don't create new bugs (considering that there's bugs that are months/years old and still aren't fixed)?
  • Redstone traps that stick out like a sore thumb are easy to avoid. Astute players will avoid the trap or destroy it if it's in the way (e.g., at the egg).
    • Traps cost a lot more. Building a trap means you're not going to be getting resources or doing other tasks.

If this suggestion were implemented, you would be unable to use bows (this is implied in your poll's title that states that arrows would no longer be fired from the bo

If this suggestion were implemented, you would be unable to use bows (this is implied in your poll's title that states that arrows would no longer be fired from the bow).
Don't pay attention to the poll. It is written incorrectly and will not be implemented

The intention is to prevent team killing with this addition

If you can only hit people with other teams with a dispenser. That's the thing about this one

Know eveyone disagree

Mismut why you disagree. Than i can give counten argument

Guys i make a replica of the idea but some guys don't undersanding

Because the dispenser shoot guys off your team. We go put a menu above it with. The dispenser is from...
Team. THAT YOU CAN'T SHOOT ON YOUR TEAM BUT WELL ON THE OTHERS.

THE POLL MEANS NOTHING

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
If you can only hit people with other teams with a dispenser. That's the thing about this one
Are you suggesting you cannot use your dispensers to kill or knock opponents? So arrows fired from a dispenser will deal only non-fatal damage and no knockback?

I'm fine with hitting only opponents with your team's dispensers, but I'm not fine if your team can no longer use dispensers to knock, kill, or do anything else to your opponents.

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Are you suggesting you cannot kill or knock opponents using dispensers? So arrows fired from a dispenser will deal only non-fatal damage and no knockback?

I'm fine with hitting only opponents with your team's dispensers, but I'm not fine if your team can no longer use dispensers to knock, kill, or do anything else to your opponents.
Last time. You can fight other opponents with everything. But just not your own

Please why you disunderstanding

Patsman, why you disagree. Want everyone that you can kill your teammates?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom