Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no

• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I love factions would love this gamemode to be implanted, it is like eggwars op mode but in factions
+1

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Custom items for eggwars: Could be cool but in my opinion it is enough that you're able to buy different sword times. I don't see a need in enchanting them like in SW e.g.
Custom items for factions: OP items would destroy the gaming experience in my opnion. Factions is not about opping yourself to the top. It's about skill and I think that books and enchanting tables give quite a lot of options for enchanting?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Custom items for eggwars: Could be cool but in my opinion it is enough that you're able to buy different sword times. I don't see a need in enchanting them like in SW e.g.
Custom items for factions: OP items would destroy the gaming experience in my opnion. Factions is not about opping yourself to the top. It's about skill and I think that books and enchanting tables give quite a lot of options for enchanting?
Custom enchants is the way to go in the minecraft community OG dosent seem to sit well anymore

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Custom enchants is the way to go in the minecraft community OG dosent seem to sit well anymore
IMHO OG has a lot of possibilities and gameplay variety that people don't often use, like colored armor, enchant combinations, cobwebs, slimeblocks, hay bales, spawners, these elements can be used in very different ways in Vanilla-based Minecraft minigames.

But you know, you need faction plugins to make a faction server xD

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Um Sara these are not enchants, just armor and weapons with different attack speeds and strenght, and special abilities. Also tell me this how many faction servers do you know have actually created custom weapons that have different attack speeds so that they are actually different, or add in special armor that is actually different from the others? Like lets take the warrior armor for example, even with prot 4 it will still take a bunch of damage. Unlike other servers that would just put prot 5,10,15,20,25 and call it a day, the custom armor however has advantages and disadvantages instead of just being direct upgrades of each other.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Can the devs try?
Um Sara these are not enchants, just armor and weapons with different attack speeds and strenght, and special abilities. Also tell me this how many faction servers do you know have actually created custom weapons that have different attack speeds so that they are actually different, or add in special armor that is actually different from the others? Like lets take the warrior armor for example, even with prot 4 it will still take a bunch of damage. Unlike other servers that would just put prot 5,10,15,20,25 and call it a day, the custom armor however has advantages and disadvantages instead of just being direct upgrades of each other.
I am really not saying that I wouldn't like it... I am just saying that it will take rly long to get it done.
But I can forward it if you want? Just don't expect it to be realized very soon.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom