Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no

• Total voters

Thomas5200

Apr 2, 2016
Interesting.

This would seem like a good gamemode, but it would have to be tested and balanced.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
sounds cool but a bunch of different attack speeds and strength kinda reminds me of a mmorpg and wouldent feel like minecraft anymore i think
Didn't minecraft already do that with 1.9 but in a smaller scale?(pickaxe,hoes,axes,shovel,sword)

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
+1 i think it would be a cool idea here are some things i think would be cool that could be part of it
1. being able to buy potions is something I've always wanted (it would be cool if it had all different types if potions normal splash and lingering)
2. special shields maybe?
3. custom arrows like lightning arrows or just more types of vanilla ones like poison, instant damage etc
i cant think of anything else but those are my ideas

Reactions: awesomebutter234

Thomas5200

Apr 2, 2016
@pieconsumer Said:
1. being able to buy potions is something I've always wanted (it would be cool if it had all different types if potions normal splash and lingering)

The only potions that would make sense would be regen, speed, poison and harming.

The only potion I would advise adding is speed. Poison is just annoying, harming is too OP and regen is too OP.

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
well they can have any length or level regen 1 for 10 seconds wouldnt be that op poison 2 for 5 seconds wouldnt be that op harming yeah pretty op but jump boost could be useful same with splash or lingering slowness potions just an idea though

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
well they can have any length or level regen 1 for 10 seconds wouldnt be that op poison 2 for 5 seconds wouldnt be that op harming yeah pretty op but jump boost could be useful same with splash or lingering slowness potions just an idea though
The jump boost effect is already on one of the custom armor types, but I don't see anything wrong with 10 second poison potions as long as they can't be spammed.

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
another thing is they can be priced to be very expensive so they could be like 5 diamonds each

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
In this mode custom weapons are added. More range of weapons each with different attack speeds and strenght and if possible the weapons have different properties. Different armor with advantages and disadvantages. Custom food which heal/give effects. Things that can be holded in the offhand to boost armor, give potion effects, or buff attack speed/damage. You could also add a block that puts 5-10 more blocks in front of it.(just something extra) Blocks that when you stand on them can give effects or buff/debuff you. I do have some custom weapons ideas that were made for factions that could fit the role of custom weapons,
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-factions-suggestion-weapon-types.127076/
and armor
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-factions-suggestion-armor-types.127080/.
Not so sure about the armor.

7/29/16 9:19- added poll
8/17/16: if possible add custom shields and arrows or bows with some type of special abilities(like lightning but not explosions that destroy blocks)

Just realized how op the hoes with warrior armor would be. If you have a pike in your inventory then warrior armor only adds +0.25(per piece), if you have a shythe but not a pike then it does +0.5(per piece). Or if possible make it so it only does this if you are holding them instead of debuffing just due to being in inventory.
amazing 10/10

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
I don't know maybe 1 diamond each since they would light players on fire and do a lot of damage

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom