Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
After some thinking I don't think e pearls should be added to eggwars. They are just a nub's way of dealing with campers. In op I have never seen them be used as other gear is much more important. Dealing with campers is part of the skill in eggwars. Having good bridging techniques and being good with bows at log range helps immensely against campers and even some block running is sometimes good enough to quickly evade arrows while crossing a bridge. So with campers you have a couple options:
1. Pummel them with your own arrows and advance slowly.
2. Safe bridge with a shield and advance slowly.
3. Use mlg speed bridging techniques to get to the island before you are noticed.
4. Tower up and mlg hay bale onto the island.
(With some maps all you have to do is bridge to a high point on the island like a tree and your set)
5. Block run across current bridges to get to the island as fast as humanly possible.
6. Launch yourself with TNT? :P

Reactions: RockBob4

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I understand the thought behind that, but the truth is that YouTubers, (especially BajanCanadian), devote most of their time to playing these games and are probably the most suited to make suggestions regarding the games they play 15+ hours a day.
Not that that means that anything he says should be implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom