Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OX Josh

Feb 22, 2021
So this bug has been happening to me for about 4 months now. This bug will usually happen when I play eggwars. There would be a egg defense around the egg and as I try to break the egg defense the blocks will break then immediately replace, and that cycle will just keep going on until you break a different block or try to break it again. Sometimes the cycle will happen for 3 seconds, sometimes even 20. This bug is so annoying because it cost me so many deaths and L's in eggwars. I already forwarded this bug to bedrock bug reports in the beginning of this month but it appears to be still happening. Hopefully this forum will bring more attention. Here's a video with a example of it.

tricky13ricky

Mar 6, 2021
i also wish that when you have a eggwars rank you have the ability to pick a skin for your egg. i have had many issues with this when i try to place block. i hope they change it so you can either change it in the shop or lobby

OX Josh

Feb 22, 2021
i also wish that when you have a eggwars rank you have the ability to pick a skin for your egg. i have had many issues with this when i try to place block. i hope they change it so you can either change it in the shop or lobby
With eggwars rank you can pick a skin for your egg. Also sometimes when you try to put a egg defense for custom egg sometimes it doesn't work.

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
This happens to me SOOO often. I always kill the whole squad and start to Mike the egg and it won’t work and they hit me off the edge, especially on the map you showcased, wish they would pull some attention too it

OX Josh

Feb 22, 2021
This happens to me SOOO often. I always kill the whole squad and start to Mike the egg and it won’t work and they hit me off the edge, especially on the map you showcased, wish they would pull some attention too it
its so sad that this bug is not fixed. maybe its a hard bug to fix, maybe they just forgot about it or maybe its a Minecraft bug but this bug has been happening for months man, its terrible.

xULTIMATEx

Jan 23, 2021
The Matrix
So this bug has been happening to me for about 4 months now. This bug will usually happen when I play eggwars. There would be a egg defense around the egg and as I try to break the egg defense the blocks will break then immediately replace, and that cycle will just keep going on until you break a different block or try to break it again. Sometimes the cycle will happen for 3 seconds, sometimes even 20. This bug is so annoying because it cost me so many deaths and L's in eggwars. I already forwarded this bug to bedrock bug reports in the beginning of this month but it appears to be still happening. Hopefully this forum will bring more attention. Here's a video with a example of it.
It's really annoying at times. I hope it gets fixed as soon as possible

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
it only happens to me when i have bad wifi so get a better wifi
I don't believe it is due to WiFi. I live in Australia, Hundreds of THOUSANDS of Kilometres away from where Cube is based, which to my knowledge is in England. Its not WiFi, its your ping. You could probably play at McDonald's at England and have about 60 ping and the Egg glitch ( as I like to call it because it only happens when I mine the egg ) won't happen as often as someone with great WiFi that lives in Australia who averages about 300 ping on a good day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom