• (* >ω<)=3ACHOOE! Sorry, I sneezed

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
Hy there folks ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆

I have a couple ideas about new kits, changes etc.
I was searching some of the community ideas and I have my own too and wanted to know what all of you think about it.

New Kits

Enderman Kit: The name says it already. After 3-8 minutes from the start of the game the player gets 1 enderpearl.

It will not be given immediately from the start because you would just destroy every enemies egg and that would be too OP.

It's not much I know but it would be a nice gamechanger if used wisely and strategically.
You would get only 1 enderpearl in Normal as in OverPowered and none in Hardcore after every respawn.

GenUp: This kit would give you the possibility to upgrade any generator on any island for a bit cheaper price.
On Normal you would get 10% off, on OverPowered 15% off and on Hardcore 5% off.

Second Chance: I don't really know if this is a good idea to add this in game but I thought it would be cool to share it with you guys.
So basically what this kit does is if you get killed first time after getting spawned on the map, you respawn exact at the same place of your death with all your items, a full health and a full food bar.

You can be revived only once
a game if killed by a player and not fallen into the void! If you somehow fall into the void (by a player or on your own) and DIE in the void you will not be respawned with your items on your death place, but on your main respawn on your own island like usual. If you get killed in a fight by a player, you will respawn on the exact same spot where you died with all your items after 5 seconds.

I hope I explained this kit as good as I could (´・_・`)

Changes

Egg armour kit: This kit is pretty dope but there is only ONE BIG PROBLEM, if you play OverPowered your kit should
get a prot 1 like all other armors!!! Like fr tho, this kit is so unecessary then because you always buy the leather one with prot 1 for 5 iron. This should be changed.

You still here? Here take it please.. A cookie (¬з¬)σ

Enderpearls: The cost should be 40 dia (from 64 on OP). Fight me if you disagree. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Pick Up Minerals: This one would be cool. You should get the minerals and only minerals from killed enemies.
But not to make this a tOoOoO big change in the game I would suggest to give only 50% of each mineral the killed person has.
This makes it kinda balanced and we could all use it.

I was thinking about the people that are using bows.. I think that this would be to OP for them cuz they would get a lot of minerals just by camping somewhere. I think that a bow kill should not be included in this change but please let me know what you think about this.

I think I had a couple more but I forgot them (ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣ ͜ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣ ˶ ). I hope y'all will like this idea (≧∇≦)/!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fesa

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Enderman kit seems way too overpowered, considering an enderpearl costs 64 diamonds and is really a late game item to get. Getting one for free, no matter if it takes some time to get, is a huge boost for a kit. They are supposed to be small boosts.

I really like the idea of a cheaper first upgrade, but how would this be done? Is it always the first generator you upgrade, or can you choose on spot if you want to use the discount or not? Maybe you have a different idea. Besides, if I recall correctly, no other kit has difference between hardcore, normal and overpowered, so I think it's best to choose just 1 universal discount amount.

Second chance also seems way too strong, an instant revive on spot with all your items is a mayor difference in any fight. The kits should be a small (early game) boost, not a major game changer.

About the egg armor, I think the fact that the armor is almost useless in overpowered is the reason why you have the extra discount on buying armor. Once again, I think there's no difference in kits between different modes.

Enderpearl price change sounds good to me, 40 diamonds is still a considerable amount to keep it an end game item.

Finally, the pick up minerals has been suggested a lot and there's always one major drawback: people can get diamonds and camp on their island without ever going to mid. Besides that, killing someone who has a lot of minerals is already a strategic victory, since they can't use them anymore. The killer getting the resources, or part of it, would make the killer too powerful. Think of people rushing from island to island while also getting stacked from all the kills they get.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I would love to see these kits in EggWars, but they just need to be adjusted a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fovai

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
Enderman kit seems way too overpowered, considering an enderpearl costs 64 diamonds and is really a late game item to get. Getting one for free, no matter if it takes some time to get, is a huge boost for a kit. They are supposed to be small boosts.

I really like the idea of a cheaper first upgrade, but how would this be done? Is it always the first generator you upgrade, or can you choose on spot if you want to use the discount or not? Maybe you have a different idea. Besides, if I recall correctly, no other kit has difference between hardcore, normal and overpowered, so I think it's best to choose just 1 universal discount amount.

Second chance also seems way too strong, an instant revive on spot with all your items is a mayor difference in any fight. The kits should be a small (early game) boost, not a major game changer.

About the egg armor, I think the fact that the armor is almost useless in overpowered is the reason why you have the extra discount on buying armor. Once again, I think there's no difference in kits between different modes.

Enderpearl price change sounds good to me, 40 diamonds is still a considerable amount to keep it an end game item.

Finally, the pick up minerals has been suggested a lot and there's always one major drawback: people can get diamonds and camp on their island without ever going to mid. Besides that, killing someone who has a lot of minerals is already a strategic victory, since they can't use them anymore. The killer getting the resources, or part of it, would make the killer too powerful. Think of people rushing from island to island while also getting stacked from all the kills they get.

Yeah the enderman is op, the second chance would be nice if there would be some good changes to make it maybe a lil more balanced.
The GenUp would be then 5% or 10% cheaper for every upgrade on every generator you want It doesnt matter which level you upgrade it. If you have the kit on you will instantly and always have the discount on that means you will always upgrade them cheaper than others without the kit.

The mineral pick up is in my opinion still a great idea but to make it less powerfull you could take 10% of the enemies minerals OR you could make it an EggWars abbility. There are now 8 upgrades max so every upgrade is 1% of the minerals you pick up from your enemy, max 8%. I think this would be fair and really balanced

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Let me begin with saying that all your ideas are very original! But I don't think that they would fit in Eggwars...
I'll begin with explaining why I think so for the kits.
Enderman Kit: The name says it already. After 3-8 minutes from the start of the game the player gets 1 enderpearl.

It will not be given immediately from the start because you would just destroy every enemies egg and that would be too OP.

It's not much I know but it would be a nice gamechanger if used wisely and strategically.
You would get only 1 enderpearl in Normal as in OverPowered and none in Hardcore after every respawn.
Without taking regard to your request to lower the price of enderpearls, this would give you 64 diamonds every respawn (if I understand correctly). Despite giving you a ridiculous amount of resources it would also be too overpowered. If you have an egg and the last team is camping on their island you could with patience farm enderpearls. Even with the cooldown nerf it's still too overpowerd!

GenUp: This kit would give you the possibility to upgrade any generator on any island for a bit cheaper price.
On Normal you would get 10% off, on OverPowered 15% off and on Hardcore 5% off.
With this kit campers have to be on mid for an even less long amount of time! So I really don't want this in the game, if three players take this kit they will only need (rounding up to make the kit useful in the first place)
  • 35 diamonds in normal
  • 33 diamonds in overpowered
  • 36 diamonds in Hardcore
#dia = floor(5-x*5)+floor(10-x*10)+floor(25-x*25), with x = reduced cost in procents.
Instead of 40, yes this is not such big change but enough to let them get faster off mid and faster on their island with a punch bow... So I'll also be saying no to this...

Second Chance: I don't really know if this is a good idea to add this in game but I thought it would be cool to share it with you guys.
So basically what this kit does is if you get killed first time after getting spawned on the map, you respawn exact at the same place of your death with all your items, a full health and a full food bar.

a game if killed by a player and not fallen into the void! If you somehow fall into the void (by a player or on your own) and DIE in the void you will not be respawned with your items on your death place, but on your main respawn on your own island like usual. If you get killed in a fight by a player, you will respawn on the exact same spot where you died with all your items after 5 seconds.

If I understand correctly you will only be resurrected once. So I'll be making my opinion out of that.
You could simply get a player with this kit and let him/her stay on the island, not dying. And in the late game they enderpeal with good gear and are just able to kill everyone since they have two lives. This kit would (I think) be fairly expensive in the shop thus making the game really unfair for new players are players who don't have enough point to but it. I afraid I don't think this kit could work..

Changes

Egg armour kit: This kit is pretty dope but there is only ONE BIG PROBLEM, if you play OverPowered your kit should
get a prot 1 like all other armors!!! Like fr tho, this kit is so unecessary then because you always buy the leather one with prot 1 for 5 iron. This should be changed.
Since I have also proposed this for the feather falling kit in the past, I'm fully with you! And would really like to see this be implemented.

Enderpearls: The cost should be 40 dia (from 64 on OP). Fight me if you disagree. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
Since enderpearls are extremely good, I think their price is fine as it is now. But if it changes I won't be against it. more neutral here!

Pick Up Minerals: This one would be cool. You should get the minerals and only minerals from killed enemies.
But not to make this a tOoOoO big change in the game I would suggest to give only 50% of each mineral the killed person has.
This makes it kinda balanced and we could all use it.

I was thinking about the people that are using bows… I think that this would be to OP for them cuz they would get a lot of minerals just by camping somewhere. I think that a bow kill should not be included in this change but please let me know what you think about this.
Ok, not really neutral here! I'm don't want this in game. For one Eggwars isn't Bedwars. But more importantly that you could just hide somewhere and wait for someone who was at mid farming and hit them in the void and run home with half of the stuff. This is not how Eggwars should be played… It also gives players with more skill and even bigger advantage; And what's better than walking with leather armour and the golden apple effect and taking all the gold/dia from iron dudes on mid?

I think I had a couple more but I forgot them (ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣ ͜ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣ ˶ ). I hope y'all will like this idea (≧∇≦)/!
Please do share when you remember them!

I hope you can see where I'm coming from with most things! I tried to be as clear as I could
I really hope this review can help you!
Awake regards this time :p
~Fesa

Last edited:

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
Let me begin with saying that all your ideas are very original! But I don't think that they would fit in Eggwars...
I'll begin with explaining why I think so for the kits.

Without taking regard to your request to lower the price of enderpearls, this would give you 64 diamonds every respawn (if I understand correctly). Despite giving you a ridiculous amount of resources it would also be too overpowered. If you have an egg and the last team is camping on their island you could with patience farm enderpearls. Even with the cooldown nerf it's still too overpowerd!

With this kit campers have to be on mid for an even less long amount of time! So I really don't want this in the game, if three players take this kit they will only need (rounding up to make the kit useful in the first place)
  • 35 diamonds in normal
  • 33 diamonds in overpowered
  • 36 diamonds in Hardcore
#dia = floor(5-x*5)+floor(10-x*10)+floor(25-x*25), with x = reduced cost in procents.
Instead of 40, yes this is not such big change but enough to let them get faster off mid and faster on their island with a punch bow... So I'll also be saying no to this...

If I understand correctly you will only be resurrected once. So I'll be making my opinion out of that.
You could simply get a player with this kit and let him/her stay on the island, not dying. And in the late game they enderpeal with good gear and are just able to kill everyone since they have two lives. This kit would (I think) be fairly expensive in the shop thus making the game really unfair for new players are players who don't have enough point to but it. I afraid I don't think this kit could work..

Since I have also proposed this for the feather falling kit in the past, I'm fully with you! And would really like to see this be implemented.

Since enderpearls are extremely good, I think their price is fine as it is now. But if it changes I won't be against it. more neutral here!

Ok, not really neutral here! I'm don't want this in game. For one Eggwars isn't Bedwars. But more importantly that you could just hide somewhere and wait for someone who was at mid farming and hit them in the void and run home with half of the stuff. This is not how Eggwars should be played… It also gives players with more skill and even bigger advantage; And what's better than walking with leather armour and the golden apple effect and taking all the gold/dia from iron dudes on mid?

Please do share when you remember them!

I hope you can see where I'm coming from with most things! I tried to be as clear as I could
I really hope this review can help you!
Awake regards this time :p
~Fesa

I understand and I like that you showed some negative points of the changes.

Enderman kit would be too good I know, so don't talk about this one anymore.

Second live is also too powerful.

GenUp could be added if there was only 1 person in a team that could use it. You could upgrade any generator 5% cheaper. I think this is a fair deal. You could play more strategically

I am also wondering about the mineral pickup, I think that if you could do it in a 'Abilitty' it would be fair. You have now 8x upgrades so if you upgrade this abilitty 1 time you get 1% of the minerals you pickup when killed a enemy, max 8%. Everyone could buy it and it would be balanced.. I think..

Let me know what you think about this solution!! (∿°○°)∿

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Enderman kit would be too good I know, so don't talk about this one any more.

Second live is also too powerful.

GenUp could be added if there was only 1 person in a team that could use it. You could upgrade any generator 5% cheaper. I think this is a fair deal. You could play more strategically.

I am also wondering about the mineral pickup, I think that if you could do it in a 'Ability' it would be fair. You have now 8x upgrades so if you upgrade this ability 1 time you get 1% of the minerals you pickup when killed an enemy, max 8%. Everyone could buy it and it would be balanced… I think…

Let me know what you think about this solution!! (∿°○°)∿
I'm still not sure about GenUp, but the Mineral pickup as an ability would be a great idea! But I'd to see it differently! More like you have 1 -8 % change to get 50% (or less) of their minerals so that you don't get them all the time.

They added a lot of new abilities to Skywars, Eggwars could use new ones!

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I like your idea ngl, But the enderpearl thing, I think that it might be too op/abusive. In everything else I think yeah it should be added.

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
I like these ideas but if they added ender pearl kit then it must be a expensive kit

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
I'm still not sure about GenUp, but the Mineral pickup as an ability would be a great idea! But I'd to see it differently! More like you have 1 -8 % change to get 50% (or less) of their minerals so that you don't get them all the time.

They added a lot of new abilities to Skywars, Eggwars could use new ones!

That's a good one, I think that we found a good new abilitty for EggWars (●⌒v⌒●)
We can suggest the GenUp but I should think about a more balanced idea.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US

This is the most concerning part for me, this has way more negatives than positives. Someone could use this to either rush in the beginning to someones island knowing they would respawn, but their killer would not. Also, this should be OPTIONAL you could click something in the chat that lets you chose to not do it. This is because if someone has nothing, then they could be used to farm kills.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom