Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[Please read the thread fully first, thanks :D] Do you think mid camping is a problem?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Neutral

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Ever heard of teammates. Only one person will run back and forth. So, th best you'll get is a 3 vs 2 horribly undergeared. And on solo, you'll get 10 seconds MAX to get diamonds and run lmao.

Mid camping is more broken than hacking. It's a giant problem.

Which leaves you self very vulnerable for being rushed for something that will only work against 20% of mid campers.
Probbably why I don't care about mid camping is:
1. I don't care about my egg, it's my least priority as I go rushing islands and get gear from mid in the first place.
2. I kill anyone who dares cross paths with me :)
3. I play mainly solo speed anyway, as im tired of campers in normal mode solo/ team.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
3. You probably haven't encountered one.
Actually have many times but ended up killing them as they ended up spamming in 1.9 pvp or just sucked in general. Rarely died from people like these and I probbably ended up walking of more than getting killled/ annoyed by a mid camper xD.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Actually have many times but ended up killing them as they ended up spamming in 1.9 pvp or just sucked in general. Rarely died from people like these and I probbably ended up walking of more than getting killled/ annoyed by a mid camper xD.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.
People who are there for 30 seconds trying to upgrade their home gen or something aren't mid campers. Mid campers are the ones that stay there without trying to do anything.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
the title of this suggestion says eggwars and potions but than the questions says is it a big problem camping in mid...? don't really get your point what are you trying to say?

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Mid camping isnt a provlem if you have the skill , the brains and the necessary background music to kill everyone at mid .

Using metal songs wont help , for eggwars calmer songs work better . When you panic in 1.9 combat you lose . I use Zelda OSTs , the ocarina of time and botw ones are the best

I made a thread introducing pistons sticky pistons and slime blcoks to eggwars , would that help your great war against mid campers ?. I take 20 seconds to type paragraphs wow quite amazing

Reactions: PressLaunchMike
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom