Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 583191

Hello everyone!

In order to avoid making this thread longer than necessary I'll explain it briefly:

As you know, you currently cannot build near spawns, generators and villagers, so well, my idea is to allow us to being able to place blocks ONLY near to the spawn once the egg is broken. This because many times are just you vs other player and are on an island which egg is gone (so it means you cannot spawn again so it won't affect anyone) and you cannot place blocks, which means you cannot escape from there or you just cannot place blocks in order to defend yourself.

So, this suggestions is basically about that, change that and replace the current message for something like: "You cannot place blocks near generators, villagers and spawns, you'll be able to place blocks near spawns once the island egg is broken".

Let me know your opinions guys, I'd like to know them!
Imo this will allow players to have a more comfortable gameplay.

Reaction with :agree: if you agree with the idea!
Thanks for reading!

gooseplays20

May 26, 2021
Hello everyone!

In order to avoid making this thread longer than necessary I'll explain it briefly:

As you know, you currently cannot build near spawns, generators and villagers, so well, my idea is to allow us to being able to place blocks ONLY near to the spawn once the egg is broken. This because many times are just you vs other player and are on an island which egg is gone (so it means you cannot spawn again so it won't affect anyone) and you cannot place blocks, which means you cannot escape from there or you just cannot place blocks in order to defend yourself.

So, this suggestions is basically about that, change that and replace the current message for something like: "You cannot place blocks near generators, villagers and spawns, you'll be able to place blocks near spawns once the island egg is broken".

Let me know your opinions guys, I'd like to know them!
Imo this will allow players to have a more comfortable gameplay.

Reaction with :agree: if you agree with the idea!
Thanks for reading!
I agree with this, not being able to place blocks near spawns is very annoying

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
It's not the biggest deal not being able to build in spawn areas so if it isn't really hard to add they could add it, but if would get on the more difficult side i don't really see a reason to spend a long time on adding it.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
If it was coded to where the egg was broken, than the player could still be respawning while the egg is broken and spawn trapping would become way easier. I feel like it should be coded to when the player is complete killed.

D

Deleted member 583191

If it was coded to where the egg was broken, than the player could still be respawning while the egg is broken and spawn trapping would become way easier. I feel like it should be coded to when the player is complete killed.
That's what I mean, yeah.

Once the egg is totally gone, and the player too.

gooseplays20

May 26, 2021
Spawn trapping isn't even a thing

• Disagree
Reactions: LeCastel

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
You can’t respawn when the egg is broken, unless you mean the first like 5 seconds. They could easily make a little delay between it ;)

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like this idea is not gonna improve the game at all i don’t think it’s very necessary anyway
You can’t respawn when the egg is broken, unless you mean the first like 5 seconds. They could easily make a little delay between it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.