Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

b2n101

May 1, 2016
I think i'd be cool if you added an extra generator in mid. It would be an emerald gen, and it would give xp bottles, and in the villager, there would be an enchanting table in the misc section. It would cost either diamonds or xp bottles. You could also buy lapis which would let oyu enchant gear in normal mode. It would be hard to enchant gear, but if you took the time you could. Also the emerald gen would only be able to go to lvl 2 which would produce xp bottles at like 10 seconds a bottle. The gen could either produce xp bottles or could jsut spour out 1 lvl every 10 seconds on lvl 2 and 25 on lvl 1. I hope you guys like this idea. It can be changed around anyway to the servers liking.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This would make it too much like money walls in my opinion. The only way I'd support this is if it spawned after 20 minutes and it's used to buy an Ender pearl in normal.

Jun Seo

May 11, 2016
I like eggwars as it is rn , i dont wana change the style of it . People getting tanky with enchants its just not fun.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
this would be far to close to money walls as many have said before, cubecraft has denied this suggestion over and over again, why keep posting it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom