• actionbar is a bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
2 suggestions

1.11 has added the new actionbar title section. it displays just above the hotbar between your health and hunger
my idea was to use this space to put a counter for your currency (toggleable with a command i would assume such as /counter or something)
2016-12-26_18.14.02.png

ever have it where you speed buy your armour then toss the left over iron on the floor then have to run back over it to pick it back up? why not change it so that currency left in the shop window get sucked back to your inventory instead of being dropped straight back onto the floor.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
2 suggestions

1.11 has added the new actionbar title section. it displays just above the hotbar between your health and hunger
my idea was to use this space to put a counter for your currency (toggleable with a command i would assume such as /counter or something)

ever have it where you speed buy your armour then toss the left over iron on the floor then have to run back over it to pick it back up? why not change it so that currency left in the shop window get sucked back to your inventory instead of being dropped straight back onto the floor.
I agree with #2, but we can't add 1.11 things on a server compatible with 1.9 and 1.10.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
yeah i dont know how it works with bungee-cord but idk it could be possible someway. it'd be like sending useless information to the client if theyr on the wrong version i guess

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
ehh yall know The actionbar is a 1.8 feature that plugins alread used way before 1.11 . 1.11 added support for command block users to use the actionbar.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm actually quite a fan of when I sneak attack a player that's shopping.
I once got over 40 diamonds because he dropped them...
Profit!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom