Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loisis.M.

Aug 9, 2020
Pls increase the rate of emrealds to spawn it's very difficult to have emrealds
Pls decrease the prize of ender eye
Pls increase the prize of tnt in duos and squad it's very easy to have tnt and break the defence of the egg which would make the game easy

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1. No emeralds are to op if anything make them slower
2. Ender pearl price decreasing is a good idea
3. You cant just change the price in duos but overall that's a good idea.

Reactions: Loisis.M.
D

Deleted member 469419

I actually think that 64 diamonds (1 diamond stack) it's really good for a tp to any game place. You can use it to save yourself in a dangerous game situation.

Pls increase the prize of tnt in duos and squad it's very easy to have tnt and break the defence of the egg which would make the game easy
I think it was in *2/3 gold*? It isn't so much if you think on it... Also they can't break obsidian blocks obviously. The obsidian cost about 3 gold in overpowered, right?

The emeralds are good as they're now, You can actually get pretty good things from the shop which are really op, so it's good...

You currently get a emerald per 8 seconds (with a lvl 2 gen)

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
In terms of price/usability things that cost emeralds have, it is pretty good. So I'd rather say leave it as it is now. Prices are good for the emerald generation time.

64 diamonds for a thing that can teleport you to wherever you want is pretty good.

TNT isn't that OP as you might think it is. With it, you just break all blocks except obsidian. So if someone goes to your island with a tnt and you have a bit of it covering your egg, defense will beat attack. All the destroyed blocks should be low-priced so it shouldn't take you long to put everything together again

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I think prices are good as they are now.
Thanks for your suggestion anyway. I'd like to hear some feedback from the staff members. 😉

Reactions: Loisis.M.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
- Emeralds give you the best gear in the game, they are supposed to be really hard to get.

- Ender pearls are really op so the price is not that much if you think about it.

Pls increase the prize of tnt in duos and squad it's very easy to have tnt and break the defence of the egg which would make the game easy.
- That's why you should use obsidian 😉.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Loisis.M.

Aug 9, 2020
If you fall with emrealds items and other things then you will understand why ender pearls are precious

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
If you fall with emrealds items and other things then you will understand why ender pearls are precious
tbh I only farm when i play the game knowing i'm going to farm. I also dont see the use of ender pearls except to kill bow campers, so i think they should be expensive.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom