Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

In the recent minerware update, there was a new feature added that I think could be implemented server-wide (This thread will specifically focus on Egg Wars)

In Minerware, an image of "+1" will appear on your screen if you win a game
Minerware +1.PNG

My Suggestion is to add similar graphics like this into games of Egg Wars when:
- Your egg gets destroyed
- You get eliminated
- You win

This should be added because seeing a text saying Your Egg has been destroyed doesn't feel right and could do with something more unique. (When you win one could be added to all games and it could pop out saying "You Win!" instead of having to read the chat)

If you agree with this suggestion, react with :agree:, if you are unsure or disagree with this suggestion please let me know why so I can make more helpful suggestions in the future! Please also let me know if this isn't in Java and I will change the prefix to Bedrock.

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I think all the special effects clutter up the screen. I think it was already annoying in Minerware with all these animations.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
As said above. I feel like this would clutter up the screen a little.
Egg break: When I'm fighting someone and my egg breaks I prefer for it to be in chat instead of something in my screen. Though this may just be me.
At win: When you win the game there are already win effect you can use. this is already enough for me. (Though it would be nice to have something similar as a win effect).
Death: As for when you die there is already the respawn count down, you would also not be reducing any chat messages as the death message will still be displayed even if it were to be added.

With this in mind I disagree with the suggestion.

Reactions: EntityRqised

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
As said above. I feel like this would clutter up the screen a little.
Egg break: When I'm fighting someone and my egg breaks I prefer for it to be in chat instead of something in my screen. Though this may just be me.
I'm just going to mention the egg break cause I understand your other arguments.
Already when you break an egg, a message comes up on your screen saying "Your egg has been destroyed" near the cursor, I am unsure what this is like on mobile but that already covers up like 10% of the screen.
Cluttering up the Screen is a fair argument, I didn't really think of that side.
What is the point of chat then? I don't want to have pop-ups/animations on every games. It's ok in MinerWare, there is a point system etc. But I don't see the point of this in others gamemodes.
Didn't think of this side of the argument. I thought a one time thing like that popping up onto your screen would be fine considering I tried to limit the scenarios where you would actually get it until Egg Break and post game.
i wouldnt like that, i dont really like it on minerware
i think its cool for the first game but gets a little annoying or boring
I though people like that on Minerware, of I didn't I most likely wouldnt of made a thread for this, Thank you for the feedback tho!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom