Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Adding a whole bunch abilities and whatever will just make it even more complicated.
I mean i guess that will give it more depth, one of the steps for a game that lasts for long is adding more depth to the things. Its called "Power creep" which has disadvantages but also makes the game seem like it has more than just a few things, which is why a lot of games that survived for long start doing this or else the interesting part of the game would slowly fade away which is kind of the case here.

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Well ogs are tho new players aren't, they just get left behind in the dust while their team mates basically does everything which causes them to quit because of feeling useless, this will make it much harder for someone to do it alone and will give give their team mates a chance to participate into the game.
Every new player in every game can get left behind the experienced players. It is normal and there is nothing we can do. Feeling useless and quitting because of such a reason is unnecessary. EggWars is a strategy game and new players will start without any strategy knowledge of course. Some players can play better than others, this is normal. But improving yourself is possible for every player. Your idea changes the game so much. It turns the game into a kit-based strategy game which will ruin EggWars. We already have a kit-based strategy game called BlockWars which is fun to play. The players who get bored of the gameplay of EggWars and want to benefit from different kits with different strategies can play that game.

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Every new player in every game can get left behind the experienced players. It is normal and there is nothing we can do. Feeling useless and quitting because of such a reason is unnecessary. EggWars is a strategy game and new players will start without any strategy knowledge of course. Some players can play better than others, this is normal. But improving yourself is possible for every player. Your idea changes the game so much. It turns the game into a kit-based strategy game which will ruin EggWars. We already have a kit-based strategy game called BlockWars which is fun to play. The players who get bored of the gameplay of EggWars and want to benefit from different kits with different strategies can play that game.
Read the first post in this page

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
New eggwars kid will be awesome and they have to remove the weakness and slowness kit its so sad if people do that

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom