Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No new kits because they are too op

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Ninja Gaming

Mar 26, 2016
Egg wars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Cubecraft hasn't added kits to egg wars for ages and I'm thinking egg wars could have a kit that has 1 obsidian and I'm suggesting the price to be 1200 points. That kit would be really useful but it might be annoying sometimes.
The next kit I want to suggest is bomber this kit could have 5 pieces of auto ignite tnt and you could rush someone's base with it. Price 600 points.

The final kit I'm suggesting is Builder it could have 64 blocks of sandstone and the price could be 800 points.

I thank you all for reading this I hope this helps you all. Thanks for spending your time reading this.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
All of these kits are too overpowered in my opinion.
^ Yeah, I have to agree with him. (sorry!) The first kit can get you full egg protection instantly by jumping off the edge multiple times.
The sandstone kit isn't as over powered, but it does give you infinite blocks, and they are always useful. That one seems okay, I'm +/- 0 on that.
For the final kit, the TNT one, that's again, too op. 5 auto-ignite tnt can destroy obsidian easily. I believe it's 4 tnt blasts to break obsidian (this is the factions me speaking ;) ) and if it automatically ignites, the defender can do nothing against it.
Tbh, I personally enjoy EggWars as it is, and I don't think these changes are necessary. Thank you for the suggestion though! Others might like it :D

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Very creative kits, I feel like if you changed 64 sandstone blocks in the builder kit to 16-32 it would be an alright kit to add, maybe change the name to rusher kit as people would probably use it to rush to the middle.

Action

Apr 27, 2016
but there is to many kits at the moment anyway that aren't overpowered so these ones wont get added

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom