Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PHLovesCU

Nov 24, 2016
Egg Wars is personally my favorite minigame to play and I have one suggestion that I think many others will agree with. Adding a Normal+ item type. In normal+ everything would be the same as normal except that all the prices of the items would be the same as overpowered, e-pearls would be added, and diamond armor, non-enchanted, would be added. And for those of you who are going to say that the diamond gear already exists with emeralds, well emeralds are not on every map. Thanks for your time and have a good day.

-Diamond Rank PHLovesCU

Play3rSlay3r

Jan 4, 2017
A pineapple under da sea
A normal plus I think is irrelevant at the moment as they are adding new abilities now and recently, I don't think they are ready for another change like a normal+ at the moment. A great suggestion though keep up the good work!

Play3rSlay3r

Jan 4, 2017
A pineapple under da sea
Honestly again with this... Op is there for a reason and normal is there for another reason. Read the names and the you will get it.

Can we stop with this "Add E-Pearls to Normal"!
Agreed adding pearls to normal is just ridiculous...could you imagine how fast paced games would be the original place for the epearl is because OP was too long and needed quicker games, also you have an unfair advantage if the other team doesn't have armor You would be OP too quick and the games would make people rage and some saying hateful stuff that wouldn't be good for the community at all.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Why would Normal be changed, then it would be easier, if u want e-pearls, it already exists at Overpowered so why would they put it on normal too.

I Disagree.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I don't get why people want to constantly alter EggWars... it's such a simple game, there's no need to add more gens, or add more gamemodes etc... If it aint broke don't fix it. -1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yes!
Let's make this a Obsidian exclusive perk and make the E-Pearls and Armor twice as cheap.
Then it would make it awesum.
2e2c97d37eebe5d9b4af2ea31c2c66fe.jpg

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom