Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dai_Kaji

Mar 3, 2016
To start off with I am glad to see that not many people seem to use fly hacks anymore. But my issue is with the normal minecraft anti-cheat. It has now kicked my Fiance and I from 2 different games for 2 different reasons. Her's was because she fell from block lag. A little more normal. But my issue was just irritating. I got kicked for "anti-knockback detected" as I was getting knocked back from the enemy team. Never even heard of that issue before. So I don't understand why I was kicked for anti-knockback if I was getting knocked back a lot. Was on fairgrounds and I was fighting the 3 red team players. They were smacking me around and I kept using gold apples and shooting them with my bow. Its just kind of annoying when we are getting kicked by mistake while people that are flying or using any other hack can keep playing the game.

L

Lepzi

Do you have lag by any chance or have you tried re logging my friend had that constantly and re logging helped and they are working on an anti cheat we just gotta be patient thank you.

U

Unipotato

This is a bug in the current Anticheat. You may be kicked for a few things, (Most common are Anti Knockback, Fly, and Hitting/ breaking blocks too quickly.) Not to worry though, our amazing Developers are working on a brand new and improved Anticheat, which will have more accuracy in detecting hacks (Innocent players will be kicked less frequently and hackers will be kicked more frequently). It is said to be coming out soon, so all we can do in the meantime is be Patient. Sorry for the issues and inconveniences you are having, but hopefully they won't last too much longer!

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
This is an issue with the current anti cheat. This should be gone when the new anti cheat will be released :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom