Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NASAapollo11

Jun 23, 2020
Actually I have had one problem with it and that is hackers. I have posted another thread on EggWars about it. Please read and reply to the other thread if you want. I am still grateful for this amazing game though.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I really like EggWars and I play it all the time. This may be a useless comment but I just wanted to say its a really good game and I have never had any problems with it.
It is true! As a child I always played eggwars, until I turned to skywars, I don't know why I did it but this quarantine played it again and I got hooked.

Reactions: NASAapollo11

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Great game. Too many maps do not embrace the game though and are instead like games of team skywars. Those maps are most 2 player maps, 3 player maps (some exceptions for both) and of course mansion/rome/orc. Remove them and the game will be perfect, endless entertainment for hours.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I always loved eggwars but recently i have moved over to skywars because it is much more combat based and there is less camping. Just feels like a more skill based game where you can embrace both pvp and bridging skills. But eggwars will always be a very special game to me, as it was the game that brought me to Cubecraft

NASAapollo11

Jun 23, 2020
I always loved eggwars but recently i have moved over to skywars because it is much more combat based and there is less camping. Just feels like a more skill based game where you can embrace both pvp and bridging skills. But eggwars will always be a very special game to me, as it was the game that brought me to Cubecraft
Same this is the game that I played when I first got into Cubecraft but now I play SkyWars a lot more.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom