Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TmoneyCraft

Apr 22, 2017
Guys I know everyone loves egg wars but it's time for it to go. What I mean is that there is a new thing called bed wars if you didn't know that's on the hypixel server. I think that we are losing a lot of our members on cubecraft and are going to play that instead. Also I thing since hypixel copied cubecraft with egg wars we should copy them with murder mystery and call it killer mystery.

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Guys I know everyone loves egg wars but it's time for it to go. What I mean is that there is a new thing called bed wars if you didn't know that's on the hypixel server. I think that we are losing a lot of our members on cubecraft and are going to play that instead. Also I thing since hypixel copied cubecraft with egg wars we should copy them with murder mystery and call it killer mystery.
Ok

1. Cubecraft stays as unique as possible they dont duplicate other games (not even money walls was a duplicate)

2. Bed wars and eggwars are not original both are copied from somewhere plus bed wars is also a good 1.8 pvp alternative to eggwars

3. Eggwars is the most popular game getting rid of it would doom the rest of the server

4. Games arent removed unless broken (money walls) or lost popularity (control point)

T

The Lord Pleb

That Hypixel copied a CubeCraft mode does not mean that CubeCraft has to remove or modify it. In fact, Hypixel has released "Murder Mystery" from Garry's Mod. If it is true that CubeCraft could implement some such modality, but I recommend you put a vote to see who wants and who does not add the modality. It's what I do in my suggestions posts.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
2. Bed wars and eggwars are not original both are copied from somewhere plus bed wars is also a good 1.8 pvp alternative to eggwars
Bed wars was the original, it was on a German server called GommeHD, Cubecraft saw it, and they made some slight tweaks and adjustments and added it to their array of games.

Bed wars (Gomme) ---> Egg Wars (CCG) ---> Bed wars (lagpixel)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
As said above, Cubecraft wants to be original, it's not a good idea to remove Eggwars since it is the populairest game at Cubecraft.
Also, if Hypixel steals our Eggwars, then that doesn't mean we're going to steal a game too.

Reactions: Proditio

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.

Eggwars is getting old, you are totally right.
But it's still a very popular game on cubecraft, to steal a game from another server to take kind a revenge? It won't help and it will only bring more haters.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Eggwars isn't old, I can assure you that. I think eggwars is the most played game at Cubecraft (or at least second most played game). You created this thread in the suggestion section, why is eggwars old and how can that be changed? Answering those questions would help a lot more than calling EW old because Hypixel has it.
Besides, Cube would be pathetic if they would copy Murder mistery. We are standing above servers that are copying games and refuse to lower ourself to the same level as them. Yes Cubecraft did copy a couple games but removed them due lack of originality or changed the game a bit with their own original ideas.

TmoneyCraft

Apr 22, 2017
Guys what i think we should have more games becuase in mineplex they have lots of games and each time they get more games get more people.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Yes Cubecraft did copy a couple games but removed them due lack of originality or changed the game a bit with their own original ideas.
In that case we shouldnt have creative ive seen every feature you guys have on other servers, all you guys did was bring them all into one place as for factions youll have to copy, everythings been done

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.

Why? Eggwars is not old and it just stays a game on Cubecraft because it's popular and it's just super awsome! That the concept of Cubecraft has stolen something Hypixel does not mean that a concept of Cubecraft Hypixel is going to steal!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Guys what i think we should have more games becuase in mineplex they have lots of games and each time they get more games get more people.
With adding games, as is with every server, unless it gets a bunch of preferential treatment, it'll die out. You look at loads of other servers games, and they get low numbers in comparison to their other games -- there may be a spike of more people when it's released, but give it a bit and it'll settle down.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
That Hypixel copied a CubeCraft mode does not mean that CubeCraft has to remove or modify it. In fact, Hypixel has released "Murder Mystery" from Garry's Mod. If it is true that CubeCraft could implement some such modality, but I recommend you put a vote to see who wants and who does not add the modality. It's what I do in my suggestions posts.
hypixel copied a copy not an original concept. Literally the only original concept made purely by this server that doesnt existed anywhere else is hoursglass...

Reactions: CommunistCactus

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
This is a problem every server has to deal with. Evrything that was able to be done has neen done. Now each server just copies each other and adds a little twist to make it seem original. All good ideas have been utilized. There are practically no servers that can sustaim themselves with only original gamemodes.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Maybe add more Maps but I don't think EggWars is old, if EggWars is old then SkyWars, Survival Games, etc... would be old u.u
Hypixel, well, it's their problem if they Copy CubeCraft or the German Server but I really think EggWars is Original and it's the best "MiniGame" in the Server!

Reactions: DanDaDino
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom