Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrispduk

Novice Member
Dec 13, 2016
What I just saw was amazing, never seen anything like this hack before, What has happened to sentinel does it not work anymore? At the beginning of the clip all our eggs was destroyed before we was released then at the end of the clip you can see KA and fly hack,
The developers need to get busy sorting this out

Bladif

Nov 22, 2019
Haha, I also heard a rumor that staff is banning hackers in the name of sentinel to get sentinel it's reputation back. Amazing!

Reactions: chrispduk

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
Haha, I also heard a rumor that staff is banning hackers in the name of sentinel to get sentinel it's reputation back. Amazing!

Ye the YouTuber Blink1000 made a video about it, I wont put any links in here because I don't want to promote hacking:p
And LoseSum got banned by Sentinel a hour later, and I think saw him flying around at 14:00 too. So it took quite a while for him to get banned.
But there are some new Developers :)

Reactions: chrispduk

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
False. We're trying out new experimental Sentinel detections. The wording in the past was not clear enough which caused some misunderstanding. The wording is now much clearer and should not be easily misunderstood.

We're well aware about the issue with cheaters. We recently got a new developer working full time to develop Sentinel.

It's not a rumor. I know for sure that they are fake banning,
False bans does occurr. Whilst the sentinel developer gets to know about the issue, he would be accepting appeals from users that were falsely banned which he can see from the logs and he would also work to get the issue fixed.

Sentinel will never be able to block all different bypasses since there is bypasses getting coded each and every day, either by a small community, a single person or a big well known client developer.

There is indeed space for improvements and as mentioned before, improvements are worked on.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
False. Your devs are not doing [removed] tbh. Every bypass is still working, and I played 2 games on different accs where I used cheststealer and got instantly Sentinel banned, then I played another game on another alt and didn't get banned anymore... Hmmm, Totally not just Camezonda getting bored from banning hackers.

Are we playing true or false? Cause if so your loosing. How would you know what devs do? That’s right you don’t. So don’t say they do nothing when you have NO clue what they are up to. Sentinel bans in waves so you just happend to get caught in one wave and miss the next. Reguarless is it’s banned now or not it’s gonna because you literally just exposed yourself. Congratulations you just played yourself. Are you seriously suggesting Camezonda is purposely not banning people? Please tell me your joking. I honestly think you don’t know what your talking about.

False, but whatever floats your boat.

It's true, but they keep hiding it.

No it’s not lol.

It's not a rumor. I know for sure that they are fake banning, I also have a feature that can check for fake sentinel bans.

False but while your at it. Prove. It.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
Are we playing true or false? Cause if so your loosing. How would you know what devs do? That’s right you don’t. So don’t say they do nothing when you have NO clue what they are up to. Sentinel bans in waves so you just happend to get caught in one wave and miss the next. Reguarless is it’s banned now or not it’s gonna because you literally just exposed yourself. Congratulations you just played yourself. Are you seriously suggesting Camezonda is purposely not banning people? Please tell me your joking. I honestly think you don’t know what your talking about.

False, but whatever floats your boat.

False but while your at it. Prove. It.
First of all, he basically already proved it in many of his videos :)
Second of all... He has even more videos proving what he said is right, Camezonda literally said he was bored of banning him.
Next time try to get some more information about this topic and don't be so ignorant, there are things happening that shouldn't be happening and there are also lot of things that needs to be fixed. And you basically have 0 evidence that's not happening (The fake sentinel bans).

And just so you guys know, I'm not trying to protect these cheaters in anyway. But I'm just getting frustrated of people like you just always protecting the staff team, of course I respect what some of them are doing/have done for us. But still, not all of them are angels or something...

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
I'm
How does that mean he got tired of banning you. He probably left...

Also, that's not a lie. That's the actual truth. I think you're too stuck up to accept it.
Not trying to promote hacks, but here you can see what Camezonda said:
[Video removed by myself]

Reactions: Hargell

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
That video legit terrible. I cannot begin to describe how terrible it was and everything wrong with it. But again, whatever you want to believe go ahead.
I don't believe anything, it's literally facts.
But "what ever you want to BeLiEvE"
And I understand that Camezonda isn't wasting his time on that nerd, but next time please do your research on why @TotallyNotALegitHacker says certain things before you come up with a answer.
I'm going to sleep, goodnight mah dude <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom