Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 12, 2016
Delco, Pennsylvania
I personally think the steak price in normal mode (five iron) is a little too high, considering it is generic food. Because of that, I think the price should drop to three iron.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I personally think the steak price in normal mode (five iron) is a little too high, considering it is generic food. Because of that, I think the price should drop to three iron.
even longer fights I'd rather not have that.

Koza666

Aug 30, 2016
How the hell would that create longer fights?
Instead of carrots steak regens more hp if you eat and not getting hit. Personaly i rather notch+golden apple to keep the absortion up)) --- the though of making fights longer nehh i doubt it.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
How the hell would that create longer fights?
there are 2 hunger bars for minecraft. Real hunger and saturation. Hunger can be seen saturation can not. If you can regen health and you have saturation it uses the saturation up quick but you also regen quick. Steak gives u like 13 saturation points which is the highest in eggwars( not in the game). Carrots give you 4 I believe

Nov 12, 2016
Delco, Pennsylvania
there are 2 hunger bars for minecraft. Real hunger and saturation. Hunger can be seen saturation can not. If you can regen health and you have saturation it uses the saturation up quick but you also regen quick. Steak gives u like 13 saturation points which is the highest in eggwars( not in the game). Carrots give you 4 I believe
So? You often don't have time to eat in the heat of a battle.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Steak is op because it fills so much hunger i think the price is fine also iron is not hard to get you can get like 7-10 steak from 2 lvl 2 generators

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Gapples are an entirely different scene.
The only thing that golden apples have that's better overtime, is the absorption. Normal golden apples can get you a base of 4 hearts/8 health points when you're not at full hunger.
Steak on the other hand, provides more saturation and more hunger overtime.
So by eating steak mid-fight, you can sprint allot more than eating an apple.

Oh and you said:
So? You often don't have time to eat in the heat of a battle.

You don't eat golden apples any faster than steak.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
+1 considering a full leather set it only 4 iron in normal..... like come on!

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I don't agree with the point that has been made. If u make steak cheaper , then it will effect PvP and length of rights. This is the reason why steak is only 1 iron in OP, because steak is OP.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I don't agree with the point that has been made. If u make steak cheaper , then it will effect PvP and length of rights. This is the reason why steak is only 1 iron in OP, because steak is OP.
what would you buy if you only had 5 iron?
-a steak
-a full leather set

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I agree with you. I like long battles and with everything being expensive I can't even get across the map (Ex. Aztec). But I don't want to take the good feeling of it being normal mode ;p Maybe 10 iron only? :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
+1 considering a full leather set it only 4 iron in normal..... like come on!
Difference is: Leather armor isn't all that strong in normal mode. Steak can aid you more than armor if you've got the choice between leather armor and steak.
And besides, carrots are cheaper. Get those instead.
And don't come and complain saying "well steak is better!" Becuase chain armor is better than leather, but you might not want to save up for it.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
Difference is: Leather armor isn't all that strong in normal mode. Steak can aid you more than armor if you've got the choice between leather armor and steak.
And besides, carrots are cheaper. Get those instead.
And don't come and complain saying "well steak is better!" Becuase chain armor is better than leather, but you might not want to save up for it.
Ok so a few things Buddy:
1. it looks like I have for some reason offended you..... if I have I apologise.
2. when did I say "Well steak is better" I don't think you know how to use these bad boys " correctly, so ill pretend like I never saw that :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom