• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I really like it another good build, I would like to play sometime soon

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If you used world edit why is the the boom of the island lacking tons of detail, also the middle is shapped weird the mountains are messed up and the tree isn't custom and looks ugly and doesn't seem to be standards of the regular eggwars maps and also theres no void
first of all have you ever built any maps for the server especially for egg wars team and had it added or flawlessly commented no you haven't so stop talking
second i'd like to see you build a replica of what the middle island looks like but add detail to make is "perfect"
third the mountain is supposed to be shaped weird because it isn't a mountain it is a rock that was how the "founder of the Camp" marked it but you wouldn't know that for it isn't obvious but for crying out loud a mountain isn't that small
fourth the tree doesn't need to be custom and if minecraft had decided to render the entity properly then there would be an axe in the tree so a custom tree would mess it up so be quite sassy Shawn
fifth you look ugly and again no used maps have been made by you so be quite
sixth of all removing the ground would crash my game yeah i didn't do t because i actually can think
finally you are a mean possessed sole who can't be saved from the depths of the abyss

yeah I know that you are mean

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I think you're a little bit hard, I mean if you dont like it say it, but this is a little bit rude
Sorry. Did come off a bit to strong.
If you want some tips, here ya go.

- Some kind of terraforming, could include a small hill or something.
- Terraform the bottom a little more sleek. Right now an upside down pyramid, which looks really unnatural, especially considering how uniform it is. Try a gradient tone with different blocks.
- Mix some blocks, for the path could use some gravel, dirt, coarse dirt, etc. For the grassy terrain, try elevating some of it.
- Give some more detail to the trees, it looks like you just bonemealed a sprout. Height and texture would look very good.
- It looks as though the islands are different distances from mid (from the perspectives given).
- Some islands in between the main ones and mid would add for more option for bridging.
- Bigger islands in general, if you want 5 players per team.
- The tents are smaller than the washrooms it looks like? Make the tents more of a center of the island, possibly put the villager under the tent.
- The stone hill thing you can expand, like I said earlier. Use a mixture of dirts and other stones to make it more functional. Maybe move the gold gen to where the diamond gen is, and put the diamond gen on top of the hill.
- As for mid, I really don't know what it is. Ditch the random torches.
- The inside just looks.. bizarre. I don't know what feel you were going for.
- Add depth to the middle structure. It'll add a sense of detail.
- Mix up the block use in the middle. Green wool does not match wood very well.

Hopefully this helps a bit more than my other post ;P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Sorry. Did come off a bit to strong.
If you want some tips, here ya go.

- Some kind of terraforming, could include a small hill or something.
- Terraform the bottom a little more sleek. Right now an upside down pyramid, which looks really unnatural, especially considering how uniform it is. Try a gradient tone with different blocks.
- Mix some blocks, for the path could use some gravel, dirt, coarse dirt, etc. For the grassy terrain, try elevating some of it.
- Give some more detail to the trees, it looks like you just bonemealed a sprout. Height and texture would look very good.
- It looks as though the islands are different distances from mid (from the perspectives given).
- Some islands in between the main ones and mid would add for more option for bridging.
- Bigger islands in general, if you want 5 players per team.
- The tents are smaller than the washrooms it looks like? Make the tents more of a center of the island, possibly put the villager under the tent.
- The stone hill thing you can expand, like I said earlier. Use a mixture of dirts and other stones to make it more functional. Maybe move the gold gen to where the diamond gen is, and put the diamond gen on top of the hill.
- As for mid, I really don't know what it is. Ditch the random torches.
- The inside just looks.. bizarre. I don't know what feel you were going for.
- Add depth to the middle structure. It'll add a sense of detail.
- Mix up the block use in the middle. Green wool does not match wood very well.

Hopefully this helps a bit more than my other post ;P
now this all together i really like because of it's set up but some will have to stay the way they are

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Also there's 4 islands in the first picture, but 5 in the second. Is that a change?
EDIT: My bad, I thought one of them was a part of the ground. ooPS.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom