Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
In case this already hasn’t been discussed, there have been some glitches with egg skins. For example, my friend has Winter Bundle 2021 and sometimes uses Sleepy Egg, but if you try to place a block two blocks above the egg, it will not allow you to place anything there. Other egg skins have glitches like this that I have seen in the past, and this makes it unfair for players who have egg skins. If Cubecraft could fix this bug, that’d be great for all players eggs in terms of fairness.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the normal egg doesn’t have that glitch.
Also try crouching when placing the block to cover your egg.
I hope that helps!

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
In case this already hasn’t been discussed, there have been some glitches with egg skins. For example, my friend has Winter Bundle 2021 and sometimes uses Sleepy Egg, but if you try to place a block two blocks above the egg, it will not allow you to place anything there. Other egg skins have glitches like this that I have seen in the past, and this makes it unfair for players who have egg skins. If Cubecraft could fix this bug, that’d be great for all players eggs in terms of fairness.
You should try to crouch and I know it's very annoying because I use the summer bundle egg. I usually switch to default egg because sometimes crouching doesn't work.

Road Runner

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
we call this bedrock moment

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!