• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
So guys do you know when you are playing 15 or 20 minutes?
And the campers and YOU have your eggs?
So i thought why not add THIS!
So this is what i think that the eggs will break after 30 minutes gameplay cause otherwise there are campers and you cant do anything!
I hope you will like it!
Vote in the poll!

See ya!
Ahs_Master

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If the egg will be destroyed automatically after 30 minutes, the complete game will be ruined. Eggwars is about ''be the last team standing with an egg and kill all your enemies''. Not about ''be the last team standing with an egg and kill all your enemies with the help of CubeCraft''. I don't agree.

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
Erm stop trying to copy Hypixel, CubeCraft is a unique server. You're trying to copy bed-destruction on Hypixel, Eggwars is a game where your have to "battle to destroy each others' life-giving eggs while seeking to protect your own ". A quote from the Eggwars lobby:)

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
So this is what i think that the eggs will break after 30 minutes gameplay cause otherwise there are campers and you cant do anything!
I hope you will like it!
Vote in the poll!

See ya!
Ahs_Master
I think that this idea shouldn't be added, because why would anybody want there eggs to be randomly destroyed while playing EggWars, so why not keep EggWars the way it is now, also it's simpler for beginners to play EggWars the way it is today.

Thank you. :)

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
The hard thing about campers is getting to them. After you get to their island, you can pretty much steam roll them. Having all eggs broken makes it harder for the teams that arnt camping, because they only have one life to get to the camper's egg

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No. This doesn't help anything, and it just encourages camping. It encourages a team to run to mid, get diamonds, and then isolate themselves until all the eggs break.

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
I see where you're coming from, Campers can get very frustrating especially late in the game. But the game would be completely ruined. If they do not have an egg that will only give them all the more reason to stay at their base and camp with a bow. When this does happen you will not have an egg so it would be all the more difficult to ultimately end the game since you will not be able to suicide bridge, rush and if you get bowed off the campers win the game. So having an egg is more crucial for you than your opponent in camping situations. Getting the egg broken is one of your least worries when dealing with campers. :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I hope you will like it!
Vote in the poll!

See ya!
Ahs_Master

2 Words
Hackers Delight

2 Words
Campers Delight (KB Specifacly)

Why would this be a thing? I mean seriously... That would be impossible

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Srsly? why are you asking for a lock?

Anyways I don't agree with this idea because I don't think it will solve the problem and it will ruin the game.

Sorry I was only asking to help, I did not know you couldlnt do that. I just though that the idea was not going anywhere and why should we still have this open.
Much apologize. Here to make up for it have a free cat! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom