• No (explain why)

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Hello! Today I bring a "neato suggestion" as @StorySays said.

I thought that editing reports would be a cool feature. You'd only be able to edit open reports. As any report knows, it's annoying if you report someone and then get some more evidence that would help with a punishment. This can be extremely annoying as it may not be enough evidence.
There is also the odd case of uploading the wrong evidence or something.

So why not have a feature where we can edit open reports? It'll be a nice touch and will help reporters.
I've added a poll for you to vote. If you vote no, let me know why. If you have some feedback or something to add to this, say it too. I might even consider adding it to THIS post. All feedback is appreciated.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with this. Maybe you put the wrong evidence in your report and you can just edit that with this feature or you can, like you said, attach more evidence.

Reactions: DragonLord

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Im not sure if you're allowed to do this but couldn't you just send another report with more evidence? Or just finish the game then report the player?
I dont do reports I'm not sure.

Anyways, if I cannot do what I said from above, I think this could be handy, especially if they haven't read it yet.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Im not sure if you're allowed to do this but couldn't you just send another report with more evidence? Or just finish the game then report the player?
I dont do reports I'm not sure.

Anyways, if I cannot do what I said from above, I think this could be handy, especially if they haven't read it yet.
You can only send one report for each person unless the first has been checked and approved or declined and they do something else.

Reactions: Luzario

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
this happens to me every time! mostly i wont even try to write them again only if the one im reporting really was a "jerk", i was mild with that word

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I do agree with this, because I have had times where I posted the wrong pictures/videos for rulebreakers, and put the wrong name.
So this would be very helpful when messing up on a report.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello! Today I bring a "neato suggestion" as @StorySays said.

I thought that editing reports would be a cool feature. You'd only be able to edit open reports. As any report knows, it's annoying if you report someone and then get some more evidence that would help with a punishment. This can be extremely annoying as it may not be enough evidence.
There is also the odd case of uploading the wrong evidence or something.

So why not have a feature where we can edit open reports? It'll be a nice touch and will help reporters.
I've added a poll for you to vote. If you vote no, let me know why. If you have some feedback or something to add to this, say it too. I might even consider adding it to THIS post. All feedback is appreciated.
Yes, it would be very nice!! You can just edit.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I agree with this. Maybe you put the wrong evidence in your report and you can just edit that with this feature or you can, like you said, attach more evidence.
xD this would have been useful today. I reported someone and posted the wrong link and had to report again when I could have edited it. +1 from me, Good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)
this happens to me every time! mostly i wont even try to write them again only if the one im reporting really was a "jerk", i was mild with that word
I do agree with this, because I have had times where I posted the wrong pictures/videos for rulebreakers, and put the wrong name.
So this would be very helpful when messing up on a report.
Yes, it would be very nice!! You can just edit.

Thank you for all the feedback! It would be nice to hear some more opinions!

Going to tag @Camezonda in this as so far everyone who voted has voted 'Yes' and so much great feedback.

Reactions: Ghoste

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Got told that the report would have to be denied before you could send more evidence. Told by @AnimalTamer1
Yes, though you can create another report if you put the wrong evidence and the one with the wrong evidence will just be denied. I was more referring to the ones that have decent amounts of evidence, it would not be necessary to make another report since they would be punished from the first report.

As for this idea, I find that it would be a nice addition to the reports site. It would definitely allow for people to ensure they have the correct evidence and a decent amount of it. That being said, my only worry would be people removing evidence or abusing this feature in some other way. Either way I would not mind seeing this idea added! (:

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom