Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_ImYoshi_

Feb 27, 2021
I have a question about the new rules about several clicking methods...
"Butterfly clicking and jitterclick methods are allowed on the server, but we recommend avoiding dragclick as it can result in a Sentinel ban and we do not guarantee your ban will be removed."
I think they changed this sentence because they are recommending to avoid it... Does that mean it is allowed to do it? It is not that I am getting a high cps from it but I am not sure because I don't want to get banned for that... Help me out please.

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
-Removed as this was unintentionally posted after the matter was already resolved-

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hello,

As far as I can tell, it is not punishable on its own. However, 'dragclicking' most likely interferes with the anti-cheat's algorithm, meaning the system may believe you are hacking. Hence why it's recommended to avoid, it might cause an unfair punishment. And I assume that it'll be very difficult to prove your innocence without video proof of you at that exact moment.
Rule 3.12 - Don't ask for likes or farm messages with the only objective of increasing your forum stats. This applies to the support subforum: If a question has already been answered, avoid answering it again if you have nothing new to add.

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Rule 3.12 - Don't ask for likes or farm messages with the only objective of increasing your forum stats. This applies to the support subforum: If a question has already been answered, avoid answering it again if you have nothing new to add.
I wrote this without seeing your reply at first, please be more careful when you correct somebody on the rules next time, as I've read them all very carefully.

_ImYoshi_

Feb 27, 2021
It's use at your own risk. You can get banned, and if you get banned we cannot guarantee an unban and we highly suggest not doing it.

- Moved to support
Does that mean I would be banned by moderators due the fact I am not getting more than 20 cps?
My question is, can I upload a Youtube video while I am dragclicking (you can hear it) in cubecraft? Will I get banned for that or will there be no reason to ban me?

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Does that mean I would be banned by moderators due the fact I am not getting more than 20 cps?
No, moderators do not ban for drag click. If you get banned by a moderator for using it, appeal with a video showing you are able to dragclick that fast, and the moderator will unban you.
If you get banned by sentinel however, it's not guaranteed you will be unbanned, even if you show you were drag clicking, that's why we consider it "use at your own risk", moderators don't punish for it, but sentinel may.

Reactions: Keanu

_ImYoshi_

Feb 27, 2021
No, moderators do not ban for drag click. If you get banned by a moderator for using it, appeal with a video showing you are able to dragclick that fast, and the moderator will unban you.
If you get banned by sentinel however, it's not guaranteed you will be unbanned, even if you show you were drag clicking, that's why we consider it "use at your own risk", moderators don't punish for it, but sentinel may.
Okay thanks for helping me!

Reactions: Dudu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom