Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the "Edit" button to be added?

• Total voters

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey CubeCrafters!

Again just a little suggestion,

Maybe it would be great to add an "edit" button to the reports you have made.

This can be useful:

- Adding some more or better evidence if you think your first evidence won't be enough.
- If you report a team and have to add a name because you forgot one name (This can happen if you are reporting a team of 3 or more).
- If you think you have reported the player(s) in the wrong category.
- Maybe some more, but this is what I sometimes adopt.

Example: (Maybe in a different place, and of course if this will be added this will only be shown at open reports).
http://prntscr.com/hg1gt5

Regards,

Siftenly :D

Last edited:
Reactions: _AmazingWays_

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think this would be great tbh, it's so sad when you do a chat report and the person you just reported wrote something worse and you want to add it but can't ;-;

Reactions: Siftenly

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Hey CubeCrafters!

Maybe it would be great to add a "edit" button to the reports you have made.

This can be useful:

- Adding some more or better evidence if you think your first evidence won't be enough.
- If you report a team and have to add a name because you forgot one name (This can hapen if you are reporting a team of 3 or more).

Example: (Maybe in a different place, and of course if this will be aded this wil only be shown at open reports).

Regards,

I think this will be a neat addition to the report site. It happened a few times that I wrote down the wrong names in my report. (Especially when there are more rule-breakers in 1 game this may happen.) An edit button would be the perfect solution. +1

D

Deleted member 169486

As long as they can't edit it after it is dealt with then I'm all for this.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Last time this was suggested @Ruben said it wasn't possible because
1. People will submit reports before the evidence video is uploaded and then edit the video in so the report will get handled faster.
2. People will create fake evidence without knowing that it's punishable. They will learn about that after they created the report but before the report is handled and delete the faked evidence.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/report-site-sugetion.198594/page-2#post-912753

The system already checks if a video exists, is not too long and I guess if it's too old (? never tried that). So someone would have to enter an obviously unrelated video. I wouldn't do that, but if it became an issue, edited reports could lose their place in line and get handled as a new report.

Videos on youtube can already be deleted easily and I don't think the scenario in 2. would happen frequentl anyways.

D

Deleted member 169486

1. People will submit reports before the evidence video is uploaded and then edit the video in so the report will get handled faster.
I'm not following. They submit it with a different video that is uploaded, then as soon as the real evidence is uploaded they switch it? The extra 5 minutes they gain from that won't be that big.

2. People will create fake evidence without knowing that it's punishable. They will learn about that after they created the report but before the report is handled and delete the faked evidence.
Can't edit reports after they are handled. Done.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'm not following. They submit it with a different video that is uploaded, then as soon as the real evidence is uploaded they switch it? The extra 5 minutes they gain from that won't be that big.

Can't edit reports after they are handled. Done.
Maybe I paraphrased that poorly, read the comment I linked. The 2. issue is that they will find out that creating false reports is punishable after they submitted it but before it was handled. If they delete the report now, no damage is done but they should still get punished for stealing the car even if they returned it after they got told it was punishable.

D

Deleted member 169486

Maybe I paraphrased that poorly, read the comment I linked. The 2. issue is that they will find out that creating false reports is punishable after they submitted it but before it was handled. If they delete the report now, no damage is done but they should still get punished for stealing the car even if they returned it after they got told it was punishable.
Moderators can see the changes made prior, and will punish them for making fake reports, so anything added after would be outlined in green, and anything removed after submission would be outlined in red, so they can know if people tried to remove a fake report.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey CubeCrafters!

Maybe it would be great to add a "edit" button to the reports you have made.

This can be useful:

- If you report a team and have to add a name because you forgot one name (This can hapen if you are reporting a team of 3 or more).

Example: (Maybe in a different place, and of course if this will be aded this wil only be shown at open reports).

Regards,

This has been suggested MANY TIMES and it is a WONDERFUL suggestion! There have also been many upvotes for this, no idea why staff are considering this/responding to this to show that they see your suggested!
+1!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom