Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, im suggesting that we should be able to edit profile posts and staff feedback threads, a lot of people have simple spelling mistakes or more evidence too add or more explanation to give..

i dont know how to make this thread any bigger bcs its just be able to edit these messages

ok, if you agree please vote :agree: agree, if you dont please tell me why, i havent tought of any downsides yet

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
About staff feedbacks -> yeah why not.

Though, we do not allow editing of statusses because we are not able to see the edit history. With normal threads, we as moderation team can see the edit history to check if something against the rules was edited out, though Xenforo doesn't support this with statusses.
if its edited out straight away such as an accidentle swear word why does it matter, its mainly just people who want to correct spelling mistakes, i rarely see any rule breaks in profile posts?

Reactions: Keanu and Egg🥚

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
if its edited out straight away such as an accidentle swear word why does it matter, its mainly just people who want to correct spelling mistakes, i rarely see any rule breaks in profile posts?
Oh believe me, it happens..fairly often in threads. People probs dont do it in profile posts knowing they can't edit it out, idk. Either way, I feel like its more important to make sure rule breakers get punished, even if that means having to delete and repost a profile post every now and then.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom