Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
Buffed emerald generators in eggwars? I like the idea of Emerald generators but it takes to long to get them and they are pretty useless unless you're playing duels. I think eggwars would be a lot more fun with specialty items like fireballs and leap feathers cheaper that are easier to get. But at the same time its eggwars, and it would change a lot about the game since its more fast paced than bedwars or treasure wars and thats I like eggwars more than those games.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i think the emerald generators are fine as is because the fireballs and the leap feathers are very useful in the hands of a skilled player and if they become too easy to get then people could just buy a lot and become overpowered

Reactions: N_Strak8206

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I honestly think that they do need seriously buffed as the only way to actually get them is on mega maps where they are in the base and plentiful around the map. I think it’s mainly the fact that they all start at level one instead of level two or three in the middle.

Reactions: ramper8240

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Without some of the emerald equipment such as port armor and sharp sword this would be a more balanced idea

Reactions: ramper8240
Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom