Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

It would be better if the signs showed the levels and the timer were lined up with production.

Reactions: Bwompwomp

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sooooo... i was playing eggwars and i realized there is something wrong
I don't know why, but apparently ALL gens ''say'' they can be upgraded to level 4. http://imgur.com/a/GaA1w . The iron and gold gen can be upgraded to lvl 4 but the dia gen can't.
This can be pretty confusing for players. So my request is: Update the sign on the dia gen and remove the ''4''. Orrr.. make it able to upgrade the dia gen to lvl 4. But in my opinion, i prefer just upgrade the sign on the dia gen.

Kaykay, that's it for now, i don't have more things to say.

Greetings, the most beautilful derp there is <3
Thats wierd...

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Sooooo... i was playing eggwars and i realized there is something wrong
I don't know why, but apparently ALL gens ''say'' they can be upgraded to level 4. http://imgur.com/a/GaA1w . The iron and gold gen can be upgraded to lvl 4 but the dia gen can't.
This can be pretty confusing for players. So my request is: Update the sign on the dia gen and remove the ''4''. Orrr.. make it able to upgrade the dia gen to lvl 4. But in my opinion, i prefer just upgrade the sign on the dia gen.

Kaykay, that's it for now, i don't have more things to say.

Greetings, the most beautilful derp there is <3
I need to be changed what you already said and it is pretty annoying, so tell the dev.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom