canva-photo-editor (1).png
    156.4 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
^^^
Before reporting, you must give the player a warning and tell him to stop impersonating, otherwise they will deny the report.
You don't must to give a warning. The staff member that will handle your report will give him the warning.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You don't must to give a warning. The staff member that will handle your report will give him the warning.
DodelijkeNoob,

Impersonating requires a warning before reporting. If you report that impersonator without a warning, the Staff can indeed give a manual warning.

I'd recommend you to read the 'Player Reporting Guidelines and Formating' thread.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
DodelijkeNoob,

Impersonating requires a warning before reporting. If you report that impersonator without a warning, the Staff can indeed give a manual warning.

I'd recommend you to read the 'Player Reporting Guidelines and Formating' thread.
^^^
Before reporting, you must give the player a warning and tell him to stop impersonating, otherwise they will deny the report.
Sorry @Cynamooo you'er right. I remember that a friend of me get a warning without that anyone has warns them in the lobby.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Clearly he is a ModHubReporter , the highest rank of all coconut trees . As the superior coconut tree race , he will excercise his right to fill chat with various colours , fooling all that dare get on the way of the greatest coconut tree

Lol u can report him for that i believe

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
As stated above, you are able to report the player for impersonating. Remember to uncrop the evidence, otherwise it will be denied.

- Locked.

Reactions: Ducky and Cynamooo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom